Hypothetical T11 Packaging Mistake

I am not saying that this happened but if last week I ordered a pack of Bicycle Guardians that hypothetically arrived this morning along with, by mistake I think, three copies of the new Witness DVD, all signed by Lee Asher, would it be OK for me to open and watch one of the DVD's or should I return them immediately? If I did watch one would I have to pay for it?

Sep 1, 2007
Or what if you order all the dvds and decks , and only 1 guardians arrived at your door step, why dont you think of it this way ? haha
:p

theroiticly its thier mistake. there is a ethical ramification although. however i am a busy man, and unless they want to come pick them up, im not gonna repackage pay for postage ect ect so ill likly end up keeping them

Sep 25, 2007
Ebay homie... just dont put it up on youtube lol. What goes around comes around... some may call this luck, karma, fortune. Personally, I call it a great head start! get to learning and be the first to rock this effect. As for the other copies, I would sell them and take the money and buy some of the new stuff coming out, Factory sealed, bullet, ultragaff, panic, shadow masters, trilogy, distortion.

hypothetically speaking of course

theroiticly its thier mistake. there is a ethical ramification although. however i am a busy man, and unless they want to come pick them up, im not gonna repackage pay for postage ect ect so ill likly end up keeping them

I too am a busy man.
However, I'd send them back.

Chances are the guys would take the postage paid off the next order placed.

Ethically and morally it would be totally wrong to either open them, watch them or keep them. If the mistake was on their part against you or an order you'd placed, you'd expect it rectified as soon as possible.

I'd imagine the guys here or at any store would expect the same.

Electron John....hypothetically speaking...you should send em' back.

Rabid

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
WOW lucky you, three signed copys of WITNESS!!!!!!!! I would ask theory 11 if you could pay for one and send the other two back. That would be the most niceist way. Try contacting them and saying that you have jsut got what you got and if you could pay for one and send the other ones back.

Sep 1, 2007
NJ, USA
saadmalik.com
WOW lucky you, three signed copys of WITNESS!!!!!!!! I would ask theory 11 if you could pay for one and send the other two back. That would be the most niceist way. Try contacting them and saying that you have jsut got what you got and if you could pay for one and send the other ones back.
Hey! Speak hypothetically..

Well if it did happen it would've been noble of you to ask to open it lol. But I personally think if you have something like that sent to you it's not by accident. You don't just happen to accidently sign 3 copies or a DVD and then they accidently fall into a specific order. So, if it happened to me I'd thank Theory11, most likely open one, but carefully so I don't ruin the plastic cover, and sell 1 on Ebay and keep the other for safe keeping.

-RA69

Ebay homie... just dont put it up on youtube lol. What goes around comes around... some may call this luck, karma, fortune. Personally, I call it a great head start! get to learning and be the first to rock this effect. As for the other copies, I would sell them and take the money and buy some of the new stuff coming out, Factory sealed, bullet, ultragaff, panic, shadow masters, trilogy, distortion.

hypothetically speaking of course

As the word "Homie"
Where you from again?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results