Spello Change - Where to get gimmick?

Dec 10, 2007
Hey there,

I've been looking for the gimmick that you get from the office store and all i can find is whole packages with like 200 of them for like $20-30. Where can I just get a few or one if possible? Thanks.....

(Sorry to be so vague but I didn't want to expose anything.)

If you go into said office store, and explain to them very very nicely that you only need 1 (office depot is good at this) they usually just give it to you for free, if it's what I'm thinking of.

The trick though is you have to be willing to buy one from them. Since they can't usually charge for just one, they usually just let it go.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
It sucks becasue its summer, but you can go to a teacher and ask it from them. Heck my sister brought the gimmick for me one day and I was so exciting to perform the Spello change!

Or not take William advice.

May 9, 2008
Can anyone make a recomendation for what card would make the best looking prediction in spellochange? I did the king of clubs and it just doesn't look all that good.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Can anyone make a recomendation for what card would make the best looking prediction in spellochange? I did the king of clubs and it just doesn't look all that good.

Wait to you want to spell Clubs or just the suit of it? But either way I will go with wZEngima advice.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results