Nestoriser and Springboard

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Hey,
I just saw Jesse Feinberg's Springboard and... basically...
what's the difference between this and Nestor Hato's Nestoriser?
It does exactly the same thing and I don't think the method is any different.
I was also wondering how products of such similiarity can be sold at the same time. I get all the legal stuff but still... in all ethics and morals within the industry... yeah...
Although I understand that sometimes you may not be aware of products out there but Nestorizer was out in... Early 2009? Late 2008? and when was Springboard? mid 2009? I'm really basing these dates off what I see and remember so its not accurate.
not trying to start any flaming or anything but still... it confuses me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesse Feinberg

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/1on1/#n
May 21, 2010
Boston, MA
www.jessesmagic.com
Hi LuseifHo,

Springboard is different than Nestor Hato's Nestoriser. Springboard uses completely different materials. The gimmick is small, durable, and super easy to build! Everything is taught in detail. You will also learn how to perform a very cool color change, and other simple/clever uses for Springboard.

Thank you for your post. I am available by email any time: Jesse@Jessesmagic.com

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Alright
In that case, Ill just email you my queeries
thanks

-Luseif

P.S. Nestor Hato also teaches your Springchange. Compare the trailers/ DVD contents, its the same: Same gimmick, same effects, same methods.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Thanks for the post bump.
And yes I lied. I said that to see what Jesse would say if he thought I did not know anything about the product, which obviously turns out to be a lie as well. All in the faith of getting the truth.
Now I am just kind of dissappointed in Jesse as he decided to lie to keep the integrity of his product and now he decides to ignore me here as well as in email.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Really? Care to share?
Or perhaps a PM if T11 thinks its inappropriate.
But yes. Majority of Jesse's material is unoriginal and often not as good as its made out to be.
I bought his Sharpie Manual a while back and was extremely dissatisfied.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results