How many decks do you have?

Dec 30, 2008
I have 60+ decks. I think the real question is not how many decks you have but how many coins. I think I have 4000+ just in my couch cushions.

I have 60+ decks. I think the real question is not how many decks you have but how many coins. I think I have 4000+ just in my couch cushions.

I've got lots of coins. And notes. I collect coins and notes, but only ones that are legal tender. The old stuff doesn't interest me. So if you have any current notes or coins that you don't want that i can add to my collection, then send them my way.

Rev

Dec 30, 2008
I've got lots of coins. And notes. I collect coins and notes, but only ones that are legal tender. The old stuff doesn't interest me. So if you have any current notes or coins that you don't want that i can add to my collection, then send them my way.

Rev

I have some yen you could have but we all know thats just monopoly money.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
If you are talking about coin collections, I have some coins that date to the year like 800 and stuff. I have a fairly large coin collection.

Cards, not so much.

-G

May 23, 2010
Singapore
Are you sure those 4 bricks of Jerry's Nuggets are real? I heard there were some people on eBay selling fake JN's and a lot of po'd peeps..

If they are, you should use a few. keep 5-6 aside to use. The ultimate performance deck :D

And if you had a financial problem, those decks are quite a lot of money each..

Yeah , those bricks are real since they were obtained about slightly more than a decade ago.I opened 2 decks from 2 random bricks and they were real.Anyway , my financial problems are now over :)

May 23, 2010
Singapore
Haha , I am not rich considering I just settled money problems.I am 'normal' haha.I sometimes give a JN or two to a magician if ge/she is my close friend and if they beg me enough !

Apr 6, 2010
It actually would be worth it haha, im going to buy the next deck i see for the equivalent of £50 lol, which wont be easy :rolleyes:

May 23, 2010
Singapore
I am actually embarassed to some extent that I own J Nuggets.When I step into a card shop , some punks will try to buy a J Nugget from me even at $300 ! I usually ignore them because I came there to buy cards and not to sell ! I only sell to people I know and not random teenagers !

Feb 5, 2010
i might be the only to say i dont have a single deck anymore. i had like 3 before. but i also left card magic to coin magic thats why i dont have decks anymore :p

Dec 14, 2007
I have 3 or 4 decks of jerry"s back in austin. No attachment to them. One has been opened but is in good shape. Do people buy them after they've been opened?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results