Mobile Apps

Sep 3, 2007
I did a quick search and nothing came up so hopefully this has not already been discussed.

I just recently got my first 'real' smart phone, upgraded from a Palm Pre to the EVO 4g. Please, no phone bashing here, they're all good in their own ways. So I've been messing around more and more online, on my cell, and am curious why T11 doesn't have a mobile version?

There are some dedicated apps (on Android I use Talpatalk), not sure about IPhone or others. I'm thinking its as simple as a forum registering with the mobile app?

Any thoughts on this?

Sep 1, 2007
I agree, the Evo 4G is an awesome device. I'm a happy Evo 4G owner. Haven't come on here via tapatalk yet though.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I just got my Evo 4G last week....SICK! I just get on the website itself lol It works fine on mobile 3G, and if you switch to Wifi or 4G, its really fast!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Since our t11v2 launch, our entire site is mobile friendly - iPhone, iPod, and iPad especially. Almost all of the videos will play by default on Apple devices. Just like with web browsers though, it's difficult to make anything work on ALL platforms perfectly, so if you notice any issues or particular irregularities, let us know and we will check into it.

LAKEL.AMBERT

Banned
Oct 13, 2010
They are looking for your business, so they should be very helpful with all your questions, and they will tell you if they feel you're going down the wrong road and should consider something else.

Since our t11v2 launch, our entire site is mobile friendly - iPhone, iPod, and iPad especially. Almost all of the videos will play by default on Apple devices. Just like with web browsers though, it's difficult to make anything work on ALL platforms perfectly, so if you notice any issues or particular irregularities, let us know and we will check into it.

Just an fyi, the site isn't very user friendly on android phones (my touch 3g to be specific). Videos on the media section don't play unless they are pasted from youtube. The forum login screen jumps around the whole screen while trying to log in. Last thing is the bar that's supposed to scroll with you on top of the screen that shows your cart subtotal etc.. instead of following along the top it jumps to random parts of the screen usually towards the middle and causes it to cover txt images etc..

I hope you don't take this as a complaint but more as me just providing feedback to help you guys out.

Thanks

So then are you looking for apps that can be used to perform a trick? If you are, then you should look for ellusionists Invisible Deck app. As far as I know that's the best magic app available on an android phone

Sep 14, 2010
So then are you looking for apps that can be used to perform a trick? If you are, then you should look for ellusionists Invisible Deck app. As far as I know that's the best magic app available on an android phone

I have that App for my Iphone and it works very well. It DOES have one annoying bug but so far I have only experienced it during the "practice mode" Sessions. Basically the selected card fails to appear anywhere in the deck. It doesn't happen often and as I said so far I've only seen it while "practicing."

That said, if you read the reviews on the E site it appears that the cross over to android did not go well. More than not people are posting dissatisfied reviews about all kinds of bugs. As I said I own an Iphone so I can't say this from personal experience but everything I have read on the Android version suggests that there's a lot of problems.

Just my 2 cents.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results