So...

Apr 1, 2009
California
I sit hear... fairly late into the evening, looking at the site... I click Tricks to go through them... Now, shouldn't Tricks be called Products? or DVDs? or Stuff? Because There are a few in there that aren't tricks at all... like Genesis. Trilogy's Flourishes. Daniel Madison's Motion, Card Manipulation 101, Gift Certificates (Not really sure why that one isn't getting enough hits! it lowers prices! MAGIC). Foundations is more sleights rather than tricks. Just a thought to ponder! or not... there are more important things in life, I'm sure... I'll get back to you when I find one!

Nov 8, 2009
Im gonna wait until they finish The Wire before i critisize their labels...
But i see what you mean..

Doesnt it suck when your up late and theres nothing magically stimulating going on?

Apr 1, 2009
California
I'm sure The Wire is accurately depicting the nothingness that it is right now... So that's different! It's called abstract art!

There's plenty of magically stimulating things late at night!

There's infomercials for one thing.

Nov 8, 2009
When i watch infomercials i physically feel time and energy wasting away from me....

Especially since Billy Mays has gone......

I wish that there was a SNC every night, now that its summer......

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Billy Mays Rest In Peace (Teardrop) :(

The one thing I promised myself when I was 7 was to meet Billy Mays and give him a big hug. Now I just have a grave to hug. :( (Another Teardrop) *sniffle*

Nov 8, 2009
Billy Mays Rest In Peace (Teardrop) :(

The one thing I promised myself when I was 7 was to meet Billy Mays and give him a big hug. Now I just have a grave to hug. :( (Another Teardrop) *sniffle*

DONT YOU DARE MAKE ME CRY!!!!
*sniffle* *cough* *cough*...

ahem... oh... um.... well....

what was that?........

May 31, 2008
Good point, but I'm going to use this thread to get out every random thought I've been want to share on this forum:

Pearl Jam f**king rocks, anyone else a fan?

Worst commercial EVER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrOL1wBHcZQ

I got a new guitar a little over a month ago, I got it in black:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/...-Deluxe-Black-Dove-Electric-Guitar?sku=501919

The Time Square bomber looks a little bit like Dan White:

0A71850A-F35F-4039-A8C7-2FEF19DF4522_w527_s.jpg

white_detail.jpg

Anyone else interested in trying stand-up comedy? I really want to, and I've been writing jokes for a while, and trying to perfect them. I have to find some place to perform this Summer.

I got a B in Algebra!

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Good point, but I'm going to use this thread to get out every random thought I've been want to share on this forum:

Pearl Jam f**king rocks, anyone else a fan?

Worst commercial EVER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrOL1wBHcZQ

I got a new guitar a little over a month ago, I got it in black:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/...-Deluxe-Black-Dove-Electric-Guitar?sku=501919

The Time Square bomber looks a little bit like Dan White:

0A71850A-F35F-4039-A8C7-2FEF19DF4522_w527_s.jpg

white_detail.jpg

Anyone else interested in trying stand-up comedy? I really want to, and I've been writing jokes for a while, and trying to perfect them. I have to find some place to perform this Summer.

I got a B in Algebra!

Lies! Listen to some In Flames or Lamb of God, or if growls aren't your thing, listen to Led Zeppelin. There ARE NO OTHER BANDS...

Also lies! You've clearly never seen THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H40fChEhWI

New guitars are always good! Still, not a Fender fan personally. At the moment, I'm saving for either an Ibanez SG or a BC Rich mockingbird. Probably the Ibanez at the moment, I'm going off the aesthetics of the mockingbird quite fast...

Okay, you can have a gold star for this one.

I've done a couple of stand up comedy acts with my friend at a school performing arts festival. It went quite well, nothing special but we didn't die either.

I got a 2BCx4AC=2(BA)(CA)^2 in Algebra! Top that! (I hope I have just demonstrated the ridiculous levels of nerd I possess in me) ;)

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Okay, you win when it comes to the trailer, but anybody that thinks Coldplay is better than Led Zeppelin quite clearly isn't sensible enough to be allowed to use words like 'pwned'. These things are a privilege, not a right!
Haha, in my defense, Led Zeppelin IS awesome. I'll be sure to steer clear of words like "pwned" until I deserve it.:D

May 31, 2008
Lies! Listen to some In Flames or Lamb of God, or if growls aren't your thing, listen to Led Zeppelin. There ARE NO OTHER BANDS...

I'm not a fan of death/thrash/groove metal, but I used to be really into Zeppelin. Not so much anymore, but they're surely one of the most influential bands of all time.

New guitars are always good! Still, not a Fender fan personally. At the moment, I'm saving for either an Ibanez SG or a BC Rich mockingbird. Probably the Ibanez at the moment, I'm going off the aesthetics of the mockingbird quite fast...

That SG looks sick! Bigsby tailpieces are great.

Lies again! Radiohead and Coldplay will always be the one and only.

Radiohead's pretty good. I'm not a big fan of Coldplay, but they seem like really cool guys. I actually sprained my ankle moshing to Viva la Vida, not kidding.

Childs play, take a look at this then!:Worst Commercial Ever.

Yes.

Yall are all Lairs! Its about Muse and Breaking Benjamin! Radiohead sucks...(no offensce Scarecrow1)

I not a big Muse fan, but they do what they do very well. Breaking Benjamin? No, just no. Also, Radiohead does not suck.

Guys, it's all about:

Pearl Jam
Soundgarden
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The White Stripes
Nirvana
Rage Against the Machine
Audioslave
Cage the Elephant
The Smashing Pumpkins
The Clash

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Red Hot Chili Peppers are pretty good, but they aren't typically my type of music.

The White Stripes are just awesome, plain and simple.

Nirvana is really awesome on some songs, but others I can't stand.

RAtM is pretty good too.

Cage the Elephant is awesome. That's all there is to be said.

The Smashing Pumpkins are great, but Billy Corgan's voice sometimes gets annoying.

Not a fan of breaking benjamin. Muse is good though.

And Radiohead is far from sucky ;).

I like this thread:D

May 31, 2008
Where is Shinedown? I mean, come on! Saw them twice, they exemplify greatness.

No offense man, but I really dislike Shinedown, they're just another Alice in Chains knockoff to me...

Hey, have you guys heard of The Gaslight Anthem? I've only heard a couple of songs of theirs, but I'm quite liking them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results