The Orginization

Jun 19, 2010
England
Hello i am Iocus and i am here to tell you a new website dedicated to this art is in development the orginization is here

May 3, 2008
You do realize that you posted three threads containing the exact same information on them. That's very frowned upon here. Plus, please learn how to actually spell organization.

Ok, i've had enough for one day. I've seen this thread on a few sites and its getting old quick.

ADVICE TO THE SITE OWNER:

Look i've been working on my site for a little over a year now. I've made bad decessions reguarding marketing of the site. I've come alog way with my project and have learned. you are going about it in all the wrong ways. you need to build the site first, then promote responisbly then you can flash a peek at what your after. But this method of posting spam for the most part on multipul sites wont work. Infact it will hurt your image. Offer some genuin info or wait until your done.

Otherwise i look forward to seeing what you've got. Be cautious tho, i'm competing to take your market! Best of luck tho.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results