Saturday Night Contest - Raw and Uncut : Video Contest

ATH

May 1, 2010
Here am I: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhHCCZWfbds

Please ignore the awful quality, as I didn't have enough time to fully render it. I don't know if this meets the requirements or not, but it said to be creative, so I decided to do things a bit differently. Nothing to difficult - I kept it pretty simple to match the music and make it prettier. Credits go to Chris Kenner (Sybil) and Brian Tudor (Revolution Cut). The rest of it I was just making it up as I went along. ;)

(Edited using Sony Vegas)

Good Luck!
Austin

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Because we want to ensure each entry receives equal attention, tonight's winner will be posted no later than 11:00am EST tomorrow (Sunday). Huge thanks to all who participated!

ATH

May 1, 2010
Because we want to ensure each entry receives equal attention, tonight's winner will be posted no later than 11:00am EST tomorrow (Sunday). Huge thanks to all who participated!

So is the contest over? Or is it over tomorrow?

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
So many incredible submissions tonight - amazing job guys! Before we announce the winner, we'd like to first extend honorable mentions to RyanOchs, bongconspire, and RebelAce69 for their entries. You guys made this a tough one to judge.

Our winner tonight, however, was TheCardician for his original uncut cardistry routine HERE. We loved the originality and diversity in your video - way to mix it up man! Full info on redeeming your prize will be sent via PM within 24 hours.

Thanks again to all who participated. You all made this an extremely fun contest to judge. Until next week... :cool:

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
So many incredible submissions tonight - amazing job guys! Before we announce the winner, we'd like to first extend honorable mentions to RyanOchs, bongconspire, and RebelAce69 for their entries. You guys made this a tough one to judge.

Our winner tonight, however, was TheCardician for his original uncut cardistry routine HERE. We loved the originality and diversity in your video - way to mix it up man! Full info on redeeming your prize will be sent via PM within 24 hours.

Thanks again to all who participated. You all made this an extremely fun contest to judge. Until next week... :cool:
CONGRATS TheCardician ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results