anybody knows what this deck could be?

Jun 6, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I can't find that back design anywhere. I'm sure someone will know something about them. I searched around 15 different sites and came up empty handed. I'm curious as to what these are now.

Jul 13, 2009
Hrrm, them cards look like the kind you'd get at a gift shop. Also I think I may have a broken mind because it kind of looks like a pair phalluses with three olive nuts about to touch each other. The design I mean.

Sep 5, 2007
Hrrm, them cards look like the kind you'd get at a gift shop. Also I think I may have a broken mind because it kind of looks like a pair phalluses with three olive nuts about to touch each other. The design I mean.

you do have a broken mind! hahaha!
but yeah.. they look like trees. BTW the dude answered the youtube post.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Definitely not aladdin smooth finish. When it is zoomed-in on, you can see the rather large dimples.

-G

Jul 13, 2009
"hey are the united standard playing card company Peerless deck. thick stock with premium linen finish."

Straight from the youtube video poster himself. Thanks for the tip magic is dead.

Dec 26, 2009
I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble but i searched for these cards for like 45 minutes and never saw anything on them except this forum thread. The search continues!

Dec 26, 2009
Again I have been searching through out the day and nothing. I am beginning to believe that these "Peerless" playing cards are a private run and we will never find them. I wonder what the jokers look like, that might help in our search efforts.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results