anybody knows what this deck could be?

Dec 26, 2009
I have emailed 2 different companies that sell the Peerless playing cards.

This is what the box looks like for these cards.
peerless_playing_cards.jpg

The product description does NOT show any decks in stock for either company so contacting them might be useless. I will keep you guys informed on any news I get on the availability of these cards.

Jun 10, 2010
Heh, linen finish. I've seen that somewhere before... is the linen finish the finish they put on the arrcos? Or studs? I know for a fact one of those has that...

Jun 6, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried the Massas and I have to say mine lasted quite some time. I like them a lot. I don't use them that often only when I practice flourishing.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I may be wrong, but I recall reading that the Linen finish is more of a marketing tool than anything else these days. Whatever it used to represent is worth nothing now, at least that's what I recall.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
If I recall, the Linen Finish is what is used on the Stud deck, produced by the Walgreen Company. Studs are indeed very good cards. Not the longest lasting deck out there, but for the price they sell it for, which is $2, it is a decent deck to have for practice. It is thin too, so if you like thin cards, these are very good.

-Casey

Feb 4, 2008
Just FYI for those asking. A linen finish when a paper is textured (embossed) with a patterned steel roller to resemble the weave pattern in various linens. You have probably also heard "Cambric Finish." Well a cambric finish is a type of linen finish. It is basically just so they can advertise different finishes. For the most part if a card is made of paper it is generally referred to as a linen finish.

Sep 5, 2007
this guy i think found a gem of a deck!
these cards have a very outstanding cutting performance!!!
very happy i finally got some of these.
well worth the price.

Dec 26, 2009
Unless you are willing to pay out the butt for shipping I don't see any Americans getting these decks anytime soon, unless I find them in one of the stores I have been searching.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
"hey are the united standard playing card company Peerless deck. thick stock with premium linen finish."

Straight from the youtube video poster himself. Thanks for the tip magic is dead.

Keo, i was just about to post this... but i thought maybe i should read through the other posts first.

But yes guys, they are the Peerless deck...

Sep 5, 2007
yeah.. these are really nice. im not sure if i wanna sell some since i only purchased a brick of them.

but.. wow. these are wicked cards. seriously, if you like card cuts and displays, these are THE deck for you!. i might post a review on these soon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results