Nick Ganesh | Triumph

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
The handling was pretty nice.
Though it still seemed rather standard.
And I really wanna say that I have seen that ending somewhere before, but I just can't put on finger on it...

Still a very nice handling.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
i don't know nick. i usually love all your videos. this one didn't quit do it for me. the editing and video work was great. and the effect was clean. but i just didn't like the effect.

it was good don't get me wrong, but i just don't like the effect. i'd suggest you'd look in to some more triumphs. but if you don't its not the end of the world.

good job!

Last edited by a moderator:

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Actually, I agree with one of the above posts. That double was amazing! What method is it?

And hey, I have a LiveStrong band too (not very uncommon I know).

-G

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
I don't know about your vid cause it's nowprivate, but in my opinion the cleanest triumph out there is the Culligula Triumph by Kostya Kimlat, as the spectator shuffles the face up cards into the face-down cards themselves, as much as they like !

By the way, what is the extra kicker in the end of your version? ?

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
I believe that the extra kicker was that he did the pop out move to reveal the card and to show that it was faceup.

-G

Jul 13, 2008
Dude this video was awesome, I don't know why you think it sucked! All of your work is great, and this is no exception. I would also like to learn the double, but you don't have to teach us if you don't want to. lol

Feb 21, 2009
That sh** is off the chain man. i am amazed at the tricks cleanliness. and YES i would love a tutorial. this is my new favorite triumph.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Thats was a pretty awesome triumph my friend. I love the pop out move at the end. I'm praciting it right now. Its fun.

And yeah a tutorial will be freaking awesome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results