Saturday Night Contest - The Facebook Card Challenge

Jun 12, 2009
Thanks.. You have to hit the like button and then it will let you tag yourself in the photo.
Now it says it may only have 50 tags and wont let me tag it.

May 31, 2008
Thanks, becoming a fan worked, but this message pops up when I try to tag:

"A photo may only have up to 50 tags. To add a new tag, you must first remove one of the existing tags on the photo."

I don't want to screw someone else just so I can enter, not to mention I don't know how to remove a tag, so I'll just tell you that I pick the Three of Diamonds.

May 22, 2010
"Unable to save tag. A photo may only have up to 30 tags. To add a new tag, you must first remove one of the existing tags on the photo." =(

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
If you're getting an error saying "limit of tags has been reached" - post your guess HERE in the theory11 forums! Facebook fail - damn!

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I took my Aladdins, gave it 5 riffle shuffles, 10 genuine swing cuts, then used a random number generator to give me the 42nd card. Anyone who recognizes the hilarity there gets free brownie points from me. I dealt down to that card, and it is the:

Ace of clubs.

Ian

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I took my Aladdins, gave it 5 riffle shuffles, 10 genuine swing cuts, then used a random number generator to give me the 42nd card. Anyone who recognizes the hilarity there gets free brownie points from me. I dealt down to that card, and it is the:

Ace of clubs.

Ian

Was the generator run by mice?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results