Magic Room

May 25, 2010
I recently re-did my room as I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas on making more "magicky" or have certain impossible objects that inspire wonder. I was already thinking of the Impossible Bottle and maybe setting up a Tensegrity thing on my shelf. Thanks in advance.:D

Jul 8, 2008
I don't know where the video is, or if it even exists anymore, but Teller had a video showing his entire house once. It was crazy. He had trap doors and secret little shelves and compartments everywhere. I will try to find this for you so you can see. I've been trying to organize some of my stuff lately too. Btw, Ghost shelf is awesome. I'm good friends with Rob and he showed this to me.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
There are these shelves i can't remember where i saw them. But it looks like the books are just floating on your wall.
Thats right its the Ghost Shelf. Stuff like that is awesome!

Tom

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
The shelves are a nice touch. I like them.

Magic posters framed all over the place are great too. Even if they are just knock off reprints and not the originals....Who cares?

I did this years ago in my college dorm room....you can take Liquid Tide w/ bleach and write or paint a selected card on the ceiling or wall and then with a black light turned on and the regular lights off it shines brightly. Boy was that cool back in the day....ha ha.

Pictures of yourself performing hung are a good feature to have on the walls.

I recently re-did my room as I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas on making more "magicky" or have certain impossible objects that inspire wonder. I was already thinking of the Impossible Bottle and maybe setting up a Tensegrity thing on my shelf. Thanks in advance.:D
Have posters of magicians that inspire you. You can always look around and get that feeling of being in the presence of greatness. Like walking into the Hall of Fame.....

also i think people are always trying to perform magic so much that they tend to actually watch a anther perform. Watching people like Penn and Teller, Barry and Stuart, William Draven, Criss Angel, others really gets me going.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results