Hi...

Jun 30, 2010
Hey,

Anish here AKA. ARVP.

Been to this site for a while, and thought it was time i created a account to join Magicians across the globe.

I am 21 and Iv been doing magic for 8 + years... i guess more seriously for last 2 years. I specialize mainly in Close-Up Magic..

have also been trying to learn NLP and mentalism, but thats out of topic in this site I guess...

I dont believe in portraying myself upon somebody, but everyones got an idol right?.. and Mines is Sir Derren Brown... I met him 2 years back at a convention ini Birmingham, UK.. had been a fan since along time before, but that oppurtunity to share a few words just made me realise how decent and how down to earth that man really is.

I was also at the Haiti fund raise with David Blaine, didn't get a oppurtunity to work with him, but introduced myself to him and told him about how much he has also affected me in getting into magic. I believe Magic is not just about clarity and perfecting your sleight of hand. I believe its about believing and makign it real, at the same time, making it entertaining for the audience, and no-one can do better than David Blaine in that regard. He's surely not the greatest card magician, or even close.. but hes a great performer..

anyways enough of these guys...

I am still learning, as I believe we all are... and i Hope this site will be of help for me, and hopefully I can put in whatever i know and whatever knowledge I have in order to help you guys... If i can :)..

We'll just wanted to write a short note saying Hello, and hopefully I am welcomed to this site.

Take Care and God bless,
ARVP.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Hello there a few fairly decent mentalist on here. Most of them are fairly knowledgeable and helpful. Although I would watch out for that D ICE R guy, he has no clue what he is talking about.

May 10, 2010
Hello there a few fairly decent mentalist on here. Most of them are fairly knowledgeable and helpful. Although I would watch out for that D ICE R guy, he has no clue what he is talking about.

For a moment I totally thought you were talking bad about someone, then I looked up and saw your name and now I'm laughing at myself!

Anyways Anish, there's definitely some people interested in mentalism like you are. There are a few threads that you can dig up in the forums to look at! Definitely nt out of topic. :D

Jun 30, 2010

HAH... u got me there...

well its not that im ONLY interested in Mentalism... its a topic that Im fairly new at, so id need more "help" and "guidance" in.. i sopose...

but first love is Cards :)...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results