I'm Back!

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hey! I'm back :)

I know I was banned, I apologised, because I kinda messed up in the past, I'm not going to lie, I have been through some serious problems in my life and I miss magic more than ever, as I told Jon, I don't even carry a deck of cards around like before! (yeah CRAZY).

The reality is that I do miss the forums, I miss you guys and I would like to become active again :). Whenever it is battling or discusing, I want to be around here ;).

So that's pretty much it, I'm pretty glad to be back and I look forward to magic discussing, debating and dissing people witouth reason (naaah Im kidding :) ).

See you guys around :p

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Oh hell yeah! RDChopper is finally back....... Chopper can you tell these people we magicans don't have social life.

Glad your back man.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Although we haven't exactly seen eye-to-eye in the past, we felt the apology was commendable and warranted a lifting of your previous ban. Our moderating staff has always believed in second chances.

Looking forward to your posts and any future interactions. :)

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Chopper can you tell these people we magicans don't have social life.

Wait, do they believe they have one? Jk :)

Thought you were banned...

Ian

Thanks for the warm welcome, I love you too :)

Welcome back.

Where is the love? I used to tickle all your furry self whenever I was online.

To everybody:

Thanks for the warm comeback, and thanks to Jon for the chance. As I said see you guys around :)

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
BTW: since you're reading this lets have that cardistry battle we've always mentioned but never actually initiated.

Nope.

Welcome back Chopper. I know that you are going to be a great part of Theory 11 again. Talk to ya soon.

Thanks man, btw I'm really happy that you are mod, and I have seen some threads and I'm glad that you are getting busy :).

Psh. I'm so social it hurts.

... Okay, that's not true, but it has nothing to do with me being a magician. I can't stand people enough to have a bumpin' social life.

hahah:)

Then how do you stand being a magician? almost every magician that I know is either pretty popular or sociable. :)

Jul 13, 2009
That wasn't blunt, *pulls a baseball bat out of a hat* Now this on the other hand is blunt.

Lemon, take the hint y'all don't see eye to eye. More like eye to shin, don't push it and be happy with your cardistry and what not. You have nothing to prove to the community and you he has nothing to prove to you.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Then how do you stand being a magician? almost every magician that I know is either pretty popular or sociable. :)

Performing is different. I'm in total control when I'm performing. That situation is mine. Then I finish, and I leave.

Really, I'm an introvert. Socializing is very draining for me. I don't mind doing it, but I need time totally alone to recharge, you know?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Performing is different. I'm in total control when I'm performing. That situation is mine. Then I finish, and I leave.

Really, I'm an introvert. Socializing is very draining for me. I don't mind doing it, but I need time totally alone to recharge, you know?

Oh yeah, I see, I understand, although I must admit that's a good idea for a thread ;)

btw, thanks keo for the bat out of the hat example :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results