Mindblowing?

Dec 21, 2009
THAT WAS MINDBLOWING. wow i litterally fell out of my chair when you showed that was a dub. Great work nick. hope to see more!!!

May 3, 2008
First off, the music in that video was awful. It was just noise. Was it meant to be like that or did you accidentally add two songs over each other. As for the double, MINDBLOWING!!!! Nice work man.

Jul 28, 2009
Haha Thanks guys. I changed the myisc so dont worry about that. If you guys show interest for this ill put up a tutorial.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Was half expecting James Biss, but that's a nice double lift Nick, well done. The pushoff is what stands out in the video, I don't care for the twirls, that's a personal preference, but the push offs were very nice. Well done :)

Jul 28, 2009
Thanks guys, it means a lot. I know what you mean, i use the push offs in real performances not the twirls and stuff, but its just for the videos sake.

Sep 3, 2007
Haha Thanks guys. I changed the myisc so dont worry about that. If you guys show interest for this ill put up a tutorial.

Haha, that is a great double lift. What trick would it work well in? I'm thinking Jazz Aces, the part where you make a double look like one. Or just swing it around to make it convincing. Have you ever heard of the term, "over-convincing?"

May 3, 2008
Haha, that is a great double lift. What trick would it work well in? I'm thinking Jazz Aces, the part where you make a double look like one. Or just swing it around to make it convincing. Have you ever heard of the term, "over-convincing?"

I can't really tell if you're being sarcastic or not but if so then you're being a douche. It's a flourishy double that obviously is very convincing. Sure it may not be too casual but it's still great and could fit well in flashier effects.

Sep 3, 2007
I can't really tell if you're being sarcastic or not but if so then you're being a douche. It's a flourishy double that obviously is very convincing. Sure it may not be too casual but it's still great and could fit well in flashier effects.

I wasn't being a douche at all. I was sincerely interested. No sarcasm.

Jul 28, 2009
Calm Down guys, if he is sarcastic, then i completely understand, but the video it called " JUST FOR FUN" not a legit move that should be used... i would never do this live. its just for fun and more of a skill display than anything..

Jul 13, 2009
Fun, good to know. Thanks for the actual relevant question Sir Fans *No sarcasm*

Also nice show of skill heh Nick.

Jul 28, 2009
Ha.. thanks keo. it is in know way supposed to be a legitamate contribution or anything its just a video for FUN.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Nothing to add other than I agree. Your handling of the DL is pretty good. I don't know if I'd call it 'mindblowing' but 'very skilled' definitely applies. You handle it like one card, which is exactly what we should all be doing.

Grats.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results