WITNESS full trailer & podcast online - = - check it out

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Hola everyone,

We are less than 8 hours away from the release of WITNESS and I'm pumped! So much so, I drove down to Chico, California to hang out with Dana Hocking and Wayne Houchin for the launch.

While here, we shot a few 1-on-1's that rock. They will release soon.

For now though, you'll find a new trailer for WITNESS and the third and final Podcast.

http://www.theory11.com/tricks/witness.php
(cut and paste if not clickable)

Imagine, shortly you'll be playing with WITNESS. I hope it opens doors for you like it has for me. I'll be in the forums throughout the day today watching the release at 7:00pm EST.

I'll be there. Will you?

Happy Halloween everybody!

Asher

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
this is great just seen the preiview and listened to the podcast it rocked.

I think I am going to buy this.

Well maybe.

Thanks lee for realeasing a great effect.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
this is great just seen the preiview and listened to the podcast it rocked.

I think I am going to buy this.

Absolutely! For those of you that have seen Lee perform & teach Witness at his lectures, you know how powerful this effect can be. The DVD teaches you how to PERFORM the effect - not just how to "do the trick." Lee discusses some psychology & performance advice that makes this effect KILL - and the best part is that his advice can be applied to ALL of your magic.

I have recently been asked "If I have already seen Lee's lecture notes that have Deuce Bag in them - Is the DVD still worth getting?"

YES! Lee's notes are great, but Deuce Bag is taught in 1 & a half pages of description. The DVD covers so much that IS NOT in the notes.

If you want to add a serious piece of close-up magic into your repertoire, you should take a long look at Witness.

http://www.theory11.com/tricks/witness.php

Sep 1, 2007
Deuce bag or witness, Lee Asher's trickis just fabulous!

I have his lecture notes, and performed it many times, and it really make people believe in real magic!
I love this trick and it will always be in my routine
This is one of the simplest magic which hit the most!!!
I'm waiting for more gems in witness dvd :p

Sep 2, 2007
Hello help plZ! lol
my Time here in chile is GMT -4:00
so when it would witness be realesed?
I believe it would be released at 6:00 PM in Chile, though I'm not sure.

This might help more: 2 hours and 30 minutes after the time of this post, Witness will be released -- you can use that as your basis.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 25, 2007
I put this in the wrong thread... this is the right one

I'm sorry but this effect is just kind of "ok". I hate to say it, but since the youtube leak and the fact that its actually "duce bag", I dont care how you teach presentation, its just kinda ehhh in my opinion. He even says "I've taught this trick all over the world... exactly how is that a good point? You mean everyone youve lectured for knows it already? hmmm ground break and revolutionary! Even if none of the above were the case its still not very hard hitting. Maybe thats why they only showed one performance? Thats the only performance they could get to have that reaction? and dont say they wanted to show a full performance either... think about it. When it starts the card has already been selected and the bag is already in her hand... what did we see? the reaction and none of the trick... isnt that a teaser and not a trailer? wheres the full performance? or is the trick really that obvious that it cant be shown? Just think about it before you drop your cash... why are you really buying this?

re-labeled trick... kind of a deuce-bag move wouldn't you say?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Witness will be released in 2 hours and 10 minutes from the time of this post. This equates to...

7:00pm Eastern Standard Time
4:00pm Pacific Standard Time
12:00am in Budapest, Hungary
6:00am in Thailand
7:00am in Hong Kong
2:00am in Moscow, Russia
1:00am in Capetown, South Africa
8:00pm in Santiago, Chile
7:00am in Singapore
& three stones past a horse's antlers, Kazakhstan Local Time

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results