I love live TV - Phenomenon!

Sep 2, 2007
Criss Angel @ss

If anyone one of you just saw phanomanon you would know whaty a frikken ass he was. I frikken HATE HIM. I slowly started to gain respect for him but now its completely gone.Its NEVER coming back. frikken ass.

Sep 1, 2007
Wisconsin
HAHAH AWESOME!
Honestly he should of been able to tell him what was in the envelope if it was real. Jim completely insallted all of our intelligens.
Im not saying everything we saw tonight was real, but come on honestly that was just rediculous. I was laughing.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I respect what he did. I mean, don't people who do this kind of thing suck real hope, and money out of everyday people? It happens all of the time, and I happen to agree with Criss on his stance about those people who prey on the innocent people all over the world.

I have a feeling that the only reason he did what he did, was to keep those sick individuals from tricking people into believing that someone can connect them with the dead.

I'm sorry, but...I honestly don't feel too bad about anyone getting called out on some ability that he claims to have.

Respectfully yours,

Shane K.

Sep 9, 2007
Actually, I'm just the opposite.

Mindfreak made me dislike him very much. Then i saw his instructional stuff, which was great he's way more down to earth there. Then on Phenomenon, I've gained total respect because he knows when it's time to (no pun intended) call a spade a spade. He's there to judge them on their technical skill, not thier patter. much respect for him, even though this episode he seems to have been tamed by the producers.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
lol this is hilarious
sure criss uses tons of actors and stuff, but ive seen many times where he shows the public that scienaces (spelling?) and stuff like this, are a scam
and has always been busting world wide scams so everyday people dont spend countless fortunes on lost promises.

should he have done it differently? perhaps...but its live tv, and if anything, it will boost the ratings

props to criss!

Oct 21, 2007
Ok, I am definitly hooked on this show now. When I seen Criss challenge him, I was like FINALLY!!!!. I liked how he challenged him, damn funny if you ask me. I like this show now :)

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
lol this is hilarious
sure criss uses tons of actors and stuff, but ive seen many times where he shows the public that scienaces (spelling?) and stuff like this, are a scam
and has always been busting world wide scams so everyday people dont spend countless fortunes on lost promises.

should he have done it differently? perhaps...but its live tv, and if anything, it will boost the ratings

props to criss!

I whole heartedly agree. Why do you think he created the Mindfreak episodes called "Sucker" and "Sucker 2". I believe, so sue me, that he did the right thing before anyone after that would turn to someone like him and get their hearts crushed with empty promises.

Shane K.

Oct 23, 2007
he might not claim any powers but he leaves it open so when ppl say deavil or something he should say no it is just a trick

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results