4. Madison's Mocha Madness
5. Fisher's Gravity Garbanzo's
6. Garcia's Nacho Mama's Nacho's
7. D&D's Double D Donuts V. 11
8. Houchin's Controlling Cranberry Crepes
9. Jikh's Big Beefy Bullet Bullion
10. White's Lightly Lit lobster
11. Asher's Aerial Double Dogs

My money's on this being the big secret.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Alright, based on some theories, I have to go with another theory:

TOoC
Genesis Vol. 2
Colorblind
A new T11 deck/S&M Deck
Probably Madison. His work has been shrouded in mystery for the past year or so.

And the Wire. Whoever said live 1-on-1's I think is close, I think it's like a Tinychat, but with artists. Maybe even better. Who knows. It'll probably be something that catches us off guard. Watch them just not release the Wire because it's ironic.

Ian

Please can we just get The Wire working so that everyone stops talking about it :).

Also wow, it's been three years already. This place has been on my side for my whole carrieer, most of you i've known for as long as this place has been here. We have had our ups and downs but this thread reminded me of the stuff that took place here 3 years back. I wish it would come back and the community we have here would be united yet again.

M.

Sep 1, 2007
1) Something from Luke Dancy
2) Something from Mathieu Bich
3) Something from Jesse Feinberg
4) Something from Luke Jermay
5) A new deck of cards?

Those are my guesses.
And of course the biggest secret of them all is the Wire!

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
THE WIRE!!! HOLY CRAP!! haha

and Mikk your post sounded almost like a lord of the rings prophecy thingy,

"Also wow, it's been three years already. This place has been on my side for my whole carrieer, most of you i've known for as long as this place has been here. We have had our ups and downs but this thread reminded me of the stuff that took place here 3 years back. I wish it would come back and the community we have here would be united yet again.

i long for the reuniting of the clans from theory11 once more as well. but we know it will take a new leader to step from the shrouds! haha

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Well if it is a Luke Jermey product i hope he works out his past recent deals with people as word is he has taken serious money from a few people...I wouldnt want to see T11 put there name behind a dishonest person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results