Shipping Question

Jul 25, 2010
hola todos, puede que no entiendan muy bien mis palabras pero tratare de que se entienda lo mejor posible ya que estoy usando un traductor.
mi pregunta es si el precio del envio a mexico me aparece $58 esto es dolares o moneda de mi pais? y cuanto tiempo tarda en llegar el paquete?
muchas gracias

Traslated

Hi all, it may not understand very well my words but case that is understood as best as possible because i'm using a translator, and my question is whether the price of shipping to mexico i see $58 this is dollars or currency of my country?
And how long it takes to reach the package?
Thank you

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Hi all, it may not understand very well my words but case that is understood as best as possible because i'm using a translator, and my question is whether the price of shipping to mexico i see $58 this is dollars or currency of my country?
And how long it takes to reach the package?
Thank you
Everything on the site is listed in US dollars, though you can use any number of free currency conversion tools to view the cost in its proper format: http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Delivery estimates can be found on theory11's shipping page HERE. Hope this helps! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results