Scarne's Aces... with a borrowed deck?!

Yup you read that right! At the start of the summer I was over at a friends house for a party and I was doing some magic. They wanted me to do something with their deck of cards instead of mine own. I had recently learned Scarne's Aces and decided to try it out. I thought this would be fun because I would be doing true to the story and borrowing a deck of cards. Now I apologize now for the video, like I said this was at a party and not a formal setting. There is a lot of shaking, ADD moments, and background noise/music. Overall I had fun and was super stoked that I got the routine down with a borrowed deck. Also I know they all enjoyed it because they kept coming up to me and telling me that.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WdmZzM88Gg

P.S. Yes those are Toy Story cards, and yes they are awesome! lol

~Zenn

well scarne's aces was origionaly supposed to be done with a borrowed deck........ but where did you learn the origional routine?

I know its supposed to be with a borrowed deck lol. However every performance I've seen (with the exception of Bill Malone's) is always just a "webcam" video with their own deck. I learned it from Damian Nieman's "Fast Company" a FANTASTIC DVD set that I highly recommend. However he does not teach you how to do it with a borrowed deck. That part I figured out with a fellow magician on another site.

I hope you enjoyed it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results