Berk Eratay - Biokinesis

May 9, 2008
It looks awesome. My only turn off is that the gimmick only lasts 6-12 months after being opened. I wonder how much replacements are.

Jan 16, 2008
It looks awesome. My only turn off is that the gimmick only lasts 6-12 months after being opened. I wonder how much replacements are.

That's a good question. I reckon the price will be similar to those of the same kind of props sold outside. If you know what I mean.

Feb 24, 2009
California
My understanding the delay on this release has been due to the FDA. The Gimmick may not be released in the US just the DVD. Europe I understand will have the full effect available. Can someone confirm?

This is a truly astonishing effect and the beauty of Biokinesis is that there really isn't a right or wrong way to use it. So far I've used this in conjunction with Smoke by Alan Rorrison and it has always gotten amazing responses.

As for the people who say that by using Biokinesis they will catch on that you're using contact lenses. Well of course they will think that! I hope no one believes that your audiences will believe what they are witnessing as real magic. With the sort of logic that spectators will know what is used to accomplish the effect, is almost like saying that people know that a card effect you perform uses sleight of hand.

The beauty of Biokinesis is in your presentation and how well you can turn your eyes back to normal after having already turned them white. This is the type of effect that enhances what you are already doing in your magic/mentalism performances. No one should ever use Biokinesis and a stand alone effect in and of itself. Well, of course you CAN perform Biokinesis that way, but it will lose its shocking, astonishment moment if not used to enhance any other effect you might perform with Biokinesis.

Even though when I use this with my close-up/table hopping and mentalism routines, the spectators are more amazed and astonished with how you apply it with an effect in your performance. They really do enjoy and go crazy when I activate Biokinesis and they all accept what it is and what it is used for, so if you look at it from that perspective you really will have a blast using this to make your magic/mentalism that much more entertaining.

Jan 11, 2011
Istanbul Turkey
About 6-12 month life span...
I've tried this countless times with different material...
What i meant is;
If you are an everyday user and use this lenses upto 3 hours a day, then it's 6 to 12 months...
If you use 5 hours per week it'll be something like 3 years...
You do the math :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results