Distortion

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Can you get distortion without getting the DVD?

I smell someone being cheap here. If you want the effect, BUY THE DVD, otherwise you won't know how to use it!!!!

Something tells me you don't want to spend the money for the effect so you're finding an out for it. If you aren't willing to fork up the extra money, don't buy it at all. Please, in the future, don't be cheap. Buy the full product.

-Casey

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Can you get distortion without getting the DVD?

In order to buy the gimmick without the dvd you have to submit a ticket to theory11 requesting for a new gimmick. You then have to send them PROOF that you own the Distortion dvd, maybe sending a picture of you holding the dvd case or sending the special order number they send you.

Jun 2, 2008
antioch Ca U.S.A
I smell someone being cheap here. If you want the effect, BUY THE DVD, otherwise you won't know how to use it!!!!

Something tells me you don't want to spend the money for the effect so you're finding an out for it. If you aren't willing to fork up the extra money, don't buy it at all. Please, in the future, don't be cheap. Buy the full product.

-Casey

Well I do own the DVD and I am just simply trying to get a new gimmick because mine is starting to wear. I have had it for 1 1/2 years and it's starting to not work very well so all I was asking was to see if I could buy the gimmick without having to buy the DVD.

All I asked was to know how to get a gimmick. NEXT time you should just answer the question. And not make yourself look completely wrong.

Jun 10, 2010
Well I do own the DVD and I am just simply trying to get a new gimmick because mine is starting to wear. I have had it for 1 1/2 years and it's starting to not work very well so all I was asking was to see if I could buy the gimmick without having to buy the DVD.

All I asked was to know how to get a gimmick. NEXT time you should just answer the question. And not make yourself look completely wrong.

Well, maybe you should've SPECIFIED that you already own the DVD and are looking for the replacement gimmick...

Send t11 a support ticket. If you bought distortion from them, I'm 100% sure they will be able to provide you with a replacement gimmick for a few dollars.

EDIT: You made yourself look like an idiot too, you know. You never said you wanted a replacement gimmick, and you can't blame him Casey for getting the idea that you're trying to be cheap.

EDIT #2: If you didn't buy distortion from them, I'd take a picture of you holding the DVD and a piece of paper which says your forum name, so they know you didn't just like, google the image. If you did, then send them the order number that's given to you at the end of every purchase, which you can also find by clicking Store.ID at the top of the main page.

Dec 28, 2008
^ Jeez you're uptight... didn't concern you and you suddenly go in for a full blown attack on this guy who was making a valid query.... Calm down

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results