Wayne Houchin Lecture!

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I wish Wayne Houchin was coming somewhere close to my area... Lol he's not coming anywhere near the northeast... I've never actually been to a lecture before... Can someone tell me if it's awkward being only 13 years old (or another similar age) at the lectures?

I'm 13 too and its not awkward at all, I was the youngest one there but it still was really cool

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys,

Thanks so much for coming out to the lecture(s). The response to this tour has been tremendous and I just wanted you all to know that I very much appreciate your support and kind words.

Tonight I'm in the Kansas City area, then Shreveport, then New Orleans, etc. For those of you who haven't made it out yet, I hope to see you soon!

Http://www.waynehouchin.com/live

and then back to Mississippi? haha! My friend and I had a great time Wayne! We were so energized afterwards and talked the entire 2 and a half hour drive back. The lecture definitely presented some things to think about.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
And possibly MO?

He's in Lenexa tonight. It's right off 435 and State Line (I think like State Line and 103rd, not sure). Depending on where you are, it may not be that bad of a drive. I'm close to downtown KC, so it's about a 30 minute drive for me. It'd be cool to meet someone there that also posts here.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
He's in Lenexa tonight. It's right off 435 and State Line (I think like State Line and 103rd, not sure). Depending on where you are, it may not be that bad of a drive. I'm close to downtown KC, so it's about a 30 minute drive for me. It'd be cool to meet someone there that also posts here.

Yeah, I live in St. Louis. Quite a bit of a drive for me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results