Germany

Apr 1, 2009
California
I'm hopefully taking off to Germany for sometime, in the near future. I was wondering if anyone could let me know what to expect magic wise? What can I expect as far as cards go? coins? etc....

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
Im From Germany And lived there for 12 years, but I was not into magic back then, all I can say is that people are very passive and to themselves. Hope that can help you out somehow. Also Everyone Learns english in school there. So if your thinking a bout performing it should not be too big of a deal with the language barrier

Mar 28, 2009
HAmburg Germany
What up Bro...

I'm from Germany.
First of all dont where do you wanna go in Germany? I highly suggest the north.
If you wanna show card tricks like I do, dont start easy.... go big. Otherwise the German people will walk away. Germans are very very sceptic about this stuff. After a effect they immediately wanna check out the deck and they will ask you a load of questions. Dont even give them anyting. Just say its magic and I cant tell you anything. So be prepared for that. They are easely fooled just like all other people around the globe but they wont stop asking you stuf untli they get a answer.
If you wanna perform in clubs and bars make sure you bring your I.D. You gotta be 18 to drink or enter.
Oh and if you wanna impress the ladys I suggest you tell them that you're American right away. German girls love that...trust me. I pulled that off a couple times. Always works. A American Dude who knows magic....buddy you're gonna get laid!!!
If you're going to Hamburg (Best City in Germany) we can team up. I got no magicians here. Would be fun to work together.
I hope that info was a little usefull for you.

Apr 1, 2009
California
If it was a vacation, that would be one thing, but I'm going to be living up there. My family lives there. And I don't just want to give up the things that mean the most to me.

I'm 20. Hamburg? I'll have to look up how close I'll be to there.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I think AsherF got his question answer.....BUT what about Luis's question? We want to know about HOT GERMAN GIRLS!! Also AsherF if you play soccer you should go play with a couple of them. Besides they are really good at soccer. Why do you think they score 4 goals on England and Agrentine?

Apr 1, 2009
California
It's very sudden news. But hopefully not too long from now within this month... It won't be a permanent move. Just until I can get my life together to some degree. We'll definitely have to meet up again before then.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results