The Theory11 Mystery Package!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
You guys have to think that Bayme was originally FROM CHARLESTON, SC, which is where I live! I think either Bayme or someone from the crew hand delivered this. I immediately opened the door to find no one out there, no car sounds, no footsteps, rustling, nothing. No one was there. It's like a ghost delivered this. When I opened the door the package was still wobbling. I am not allowed to post any video or photography of this package or its contents until this Saturday (My Birthday!) at 11 PM. I am so blessed and thankful for what just happened, and I must say theory11 has given me the true magic feeling tonight.

The only thing I don't get, is why they wouldn't stop by to chill and hang?! Man I could have sessioned with them and hung out. Darn, but it doesn't matter because I hold the first NEW THEORY11 deck, first deck from the press. This is an honor and will be cherished for the rest of my life. Thank you theory11 for giving me this opportunity! I still can't stop crapping my pants! I NEED NEW BOXERS!

-Casey

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
You guys have to think that Bayme was originally FROM CHARLESTON, SC, which is where I live! I think either Bayme or someone from the crew hand delivered this. I immediately opened the door to find no one out there, no car sounds, no footsteps, rustling, nothing. No one was there. It's like a ghost delivered this. When I opened the door the package was still wobbling. I am not allowed to post any video or photography of this package or its contents until this Saturday (My Birthday!) at 11 PM. I am so blessed and thankful for what just happened, and I must say theory11 has given me the true magic feeling tonight.

The only thing I don't get, is why they wouldn't stop by to chill and hang?! Man I could have sessioned with them and hung out. Darn, but it doesn't matter because I hold the first NEW THEORY11 deck, first deck from the press. This is an honor and will be cherished for the rest of my life. Thank you theory11 for giving me this opportunity! I still can't stop crapping my pants! I NEED NEW BOXERS!

-Casey

Lol you're so lucky...

Jun 10, 2010

-Casey

Casey. Go sit down on a GOD DAMN TOILET.

Do not become like a 24/7 twitter nerd.

"Going to go shopping now, bye."

"Going to crap myself then get new boxers, bye."

Jul 18, 2010
Long Island, New York

-Casey
Thats insane. Maybe one of us will get lucky and the team will stay and have a chat? Or tea atleast? I mean i have never been able to so much as see any of these guys perform. It would be cool to just shake hands with one haha.

ATH

May 1, 2010
I hope you didn't open the deck yet, Casey. I would put that thing up on ebay. ;) Might as well make some quick cash off of something that's about to be worth $5.

Jul 22, 2010

-Casey

dude your so lucky...that new deck must be nice

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I hope you didn't open the deck yet, Casey. I would put that thing up on ebay. ;) Might as well make some quick cash off of something that's about to be worth $5.

Too late. haha. Well it doesn't matter cause they didn't come in cellophane or have a seal. They were new though, but I've used them and here is the first mini review of them:

These are great

The stock is great and very snappy, but rather flimsy and flexible, so this deck handles great. Kinda maybe like Absoluts, except different. They are plastic coated like Arrcos, so Austin I know you like that!

All for now, until then, cerca trova!

-Casey

May 9, 2008
Plastic coated?? Huh. Didn't expect that. They don't have... sentinels on them did they?? They aren't by chance called Sentinels? I really wasn't expecting them to do something as cool as drop off your prize at 11pm at night. That's just crazy.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Plastic coated?? Huh. Didn't expect that. They don't have... sentinels on them did they?? They aren't by chance called Sentinels? I really wasn't expecting them to do something as cool as drop off your prize at 11pm at night. That's just crazy.

They are called Sentinels. I can't believe they actually came to my house and left it there. Right when it hit 0 it rang. I'm like WTF!? No one was there, unless they hid in the bushes and video taped my reaction (I really hoped they taped it!). My mom said she heard a guy say "SH*T!" as soon as i was opening the door. hahahaa.

It was so weird, I'm waiting to know exactly what happened. They like....disappeared. Crazzzyyyyy.

-Casey

Nov 10, 2007
My theory, is that T11 had the package shipped to your house and had your parents in on it, and they rang the doorbell and left it there.
Just a theory.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
My theory, is that T11 had the package shipped to your house and had your parents in on it, and they rang the doorbell and left it there.
Just a theory.

This seems very reasonable. Thank you Donald.

While I do believe Casey now, can he at least take a single picture of the deck?

Now I am crapping my pants on how it is going to look and if it is going to be a limited edition deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results