8months of flourishing(ideas+moves)

Aug 11, 2008
yea just like canada said the mirror wasn't great but its a new idea and new ideas are necessary. Otherwise, very good flourishing for 8 months

Jun 10, 2010
I liked the mirror thing. Restricts what you can do, seeing as you only have one hand, but it could be used at certain angles to give the flourish a whole new meaning. I'm considering trying it one day. Amazing spring, I've been working on mine for about a month now but it's still sh*t. Nice basic angel displays too, I can never do those, especially that fast without the card falling off.

Dec 22, 2009
Hong Kong
I liked the mirror thing. Restricts what you can do, seeing as you only have one hand, but it could be used at certain angles to give the flourish a whole new meaning. I'm considering trying it one day. Amazing spring, I've been working on mine for about a month now but it's still sh*t. Nice basic angel displays too, I can never do those, especially that fast without the card falling off.

thats one good effect of having sweaty hands

Aug 24, 2009
Surabaya
tutorial

hey man..
i wonder what the move in 0.57 - 0.58 which the card fly from your right hand to your left hand..
maybe you will make the tutorial for it?
thank's before..
sorry for my bad english..

Jun 10, 2010
hey man..
i wonder what the move in 0.57 - 0.58 which the card fly from your right hand to your left hand..
maybe you will make the tutorial for it?
thank's before..
sorry for my bad english..

That's the bullet shot. I know for a fact it's taught on Genesis, by Andrei Jikh, but I'm not sure if he's the creator. In any case, it's the bullet shot.

Since we're asking for the names of flourishes now, what's the one at 0:24-0:34?

Aug 24, 2009
Surabaya
That's the bullet shot. I know for a fact it's taught on Genesis, by Andrei Jikh, but I'm not sure if he's the creator. In any case, it's the bullet shot.

Since we're asking for the names of flourishes now, what's the one at 0:24-0:34?

hey thank's for your reply man..
umm,so it is taught on GEnesis DVD right?
maybe i should check it first..

Aug 24, 2009
Surabaya

hey,umm i think that's not andrei jikh bullet shot..
because,andrei jikh bullet shot use a full of deck and in this video he just use one card to throw it to the other hand..
please, someone who had the tutorial..
i want to learn it..

Dec 22, 2009
Hong Kong

hi, the aerial move is called shot from the firefly by huron, the one at 0:25 on wards is my little flaring combo= flicker+angel+flare

Aug 22, 2010
Great video. I'm only 3-4 weeks into Cardistry and it's nice to see someone progressing so well in it.

I love the bicycle shirt. I want one! Where can I buy it?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results