Elite Prestidigitation's Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Hello! Welcome to these forums! I would recommend putting up a video of you performing! I want to experience you're superior prestidigitation skills, as I feel it would better us all in our art. Also be sure to include your face in the video, I want to experience it's unparalleled beauty (as I have no doubt it does).

Maybe T11 could change the Wire to a private tutoring section for you, to teach us true prestidigitatious skill? JB? Are you listening?

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Or are you like Mr. Beyer that does not like to show his face?

I doubt that though. A superior being of your caliber should not be afraid to show their face.

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
Hello Theory 11,
Like The thread title says...I am an Elite Prestidigitator...
Not Just that...I am essentially an Elite in Life....
The product of a superior education...I am a Role Model's Role Model
I am what we all should strive to be...
I can’t be outsmarted...I am flawless..I do not allow failure.
I posses superior Card knowledge...I am essentially Here to Share with you my vast amount of knowledge...
To Discuss magic & Cardistry related topics....

Now that we now more about me lets proceed....

E-P

Guys - I like you to meet my protege. He's come a long way but I'm proud of him.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Guys - I like you to meet my protege. He's come a long way but I'm proud of him.

It is not possible. He was born with more skill than you. He is your role model remember?

To quote his highness:

"....I am a role model's role model....."

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hello Theory 11,
Like The thread title says...I am an Elite Prestidigitator...
Not Just that...I am essentially an Elite in Life....
The product of a superior education...I am a Role Model's Role Model
I am what we all should strive to be...
I can’t be outsmarted...I am flawless..I do not allow failure.
I posses superior Card knowledge...I am essentially Here to Share with you my vast amount of knowledge...
To Discuss magic & Cardistry related topics....

Now that we now more about me lets proceed....

E-P

Elite Prestidigation VS. Brianation x

MOST EPICEST BATTLE EVAAAAR

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Elite Prestidigation VS. Brianation x

MOST EPICEST BATTLE EVAAAAR

That would be amazing! 2 super-elite-things going head to head!

And b_08, I think that is almost the opposite. He is the higher up to a higher up.

A back up singer to a back up singer is a lower to a lower.

Get it?

Aug 4, 2010
Haha Welcome to Theory 11. Your kidding right? Or are you really that cocky. Because I have a friend that is that cocky.

Thansk for the welcome guy....I am not cocky...I am actually quite Humble and Modest.

I don't suppose they're real, are they?

Incidentally, you should try a book on grammar.

They are real...although I dont mind the fake one is you know what I mean....You probably dont....
Also I leave you with the words of a great Person....
Don't you ever tell me what to do again.

Read that and try to keep up

Don't you know?

He's too elite for grammar.

My grammar is the way I want it to be...I do not allow failure..If I choose to write a certain way then you better get used to it...

im such n elete , I dont use a dictionary I decide how words r spelt.

This is essentially what I said earlier...No one tells me how to write and express myself in a public forum...
I am an elite Academic...I doubt anyone here has the same level of intellect as me....

Welcome to the site. It's nice to finally be in the presence of someone who actually knows what they're talking about. Especially someone with a voice similar to that of a greek god. Which I'm sure is much like a cross between the voice of Jesus and Fergie. You are sure to inspire me. And I only pray that you grant me a fraction of your wisdom while you are here. Your humility is overwhelming. Not easy to compare to a mere mortal such as myself. I have been looking for a role model. But I think I've failed in the past, because I haven't found you, who is, in fact, a role model's role model. does it get any better? You must be pretty awesome. You say so anyway. So it must be true. How could it not be? Why would anyone ever come into a forum and lie? That's just absurd.

Thanks Member...you sound like a smart member..I will take you under my wing..If you have any questions let me know..
I will share with you my superior knowledge and know-how....Huuuuuge Privilege btw....
And it is not a Right..it s a privilege....I mean wow a direct line to me...
Doesn't get any better than that..

For an elite you're choice of capitalizing words where they don't need to be is amusing.

Right now, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. I highly doubt someone could be that egotistical and actually mean it. Please don't prove me wrong.

If I choose to type Like this you must accept it...This is the way Elite members type..You think is amusing?...I know is amusing how you type just like everybody else you normie...
You Should try to imitate me..Learn by My glorious example...

Also I am modest/Humble....Really...
Thats why chicks dig me.

do you like Brian Tudor?

are you asking me if I like one of the most important magicians...The greatest modern magician in this generation?....That Guy essentially created what you call "cardistry" alone....
To answer your question...yes he is pretty cool...He defines what a modern magician should be...

btw My favorite "magical" figure is Criss Angel....

Hello! Welcome to these forums! I would recommend putting up a video of you performing! I want to experience you're superior prestidigitation skills, as I feel it would better us all in our art. Also be sure to include your face in the video, I want to experience it's unparalleled beauty (as I have no doubt it does).

Maybe T11 could change the Wire to a private tutoring section for you, to teach us true prestidigitatious skill? JB? Are you listening?

Thanks for the Welcome T11....:)
And you guy do not tell me what to do....I will do as I please and Upload said Video when I want to...
Heck I may even make it a payperview....It is that good...
My looks?......
My body was chiseled to perfection....like a statue of a Greek god...
Technology can and has confirmed this.....The procedure never fails and Is 100% legit and unbias...
Free from human emotions such as jealousy....100% accuracy..no margin of error
From Anaface.com "analyse your face"
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5305/bpture.jpg ........
As you can see that should had been a perfect 10....The siftware Obviously took that fraction of a point away because Chicks talk to me and I have great hair....
The robot is obviously jealous.....Just like everybody else.....
Why is Everybody jealous?.....
Because I am sexi,charismatic, hot, funny, fashionable, hip ,helpful, smart, kute ,and I am humble/modest ect........
The whole package really, and overall the most pleasant person you could ever meet....
And I didn't even mention My enormous amount of card knowledge and perfect execution of every technique...

Aug 4, 2010
I dont need to learn anything....I am an Elite academic...I teach.

wow... I don't feel honored... I feel blessed.

Thats exactly how you should feel Asherf...It is not often I extend my goodly wing at someone...
Why did I do it?...Because I am an Honorable member.. Extremely Generous....
2 days ago I would have told you to gtfo and leave me alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results