Cardmaster211

My reactions to this new site:

HOLY CRAP! My eyes!
Holy crap, my finger nails are dirty.
Wow this is a terrific new layout.
click click
So smoke isn't like Warning?
Hmm more playing cards...awesome |3
I must be in heaven, cause I went toward the light.

You just took the words out of my mouth!

Apr 20, 2010
I'm liking the new logo... will it be added to all old items, such as Centurions and the boxes of older tricks?

Ah that is something I wanted to touch upong.

While it looks like you are making the site more clean and modern looking, the logo is grunge and of a dirty metallic look, that clashes with the rest of the design. I love the new video intro and logo on boxes, etc, but the logo on the site looks very out-of-place.

One last question: Do you think smoke (a limited amount of gimmicks) will be available in 2 weeks? I'm not in my place of residence and won't be until then and I don't trust the mail system -- many problems in the past.

Aug 8, 2010
Site update meant it was time to stop lurking :p

New design is absolutely fantastic, and I'm seriously considering selling my body for SMOKE. Great job.

Definitely a shock to see the site after 2 hours of refreshing. Will take some getting use to. However, I am confused as to what the 7 things that were released.

I can only account for 5 (as previously mentioned) so what are these other 2...

-RA69

P.S. Guess I have to change my forum avatar with the new design and all.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Everything seems to be working for me, but I haven't explored much.

I, personally, think the site seems kind of ... generic now. I also really don't like white backgrounds on forums. Not good for the eyes.

The cards seem cool, though. Probably pick some up at some point.

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Does anyone know what the seventh thing is
by my count

1.New Site Design
2.Sentinels
3.Colorblind
4.Smoke
5.Invisible Deck
6.Coinone back in stock

correct me if I'm wrong

Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
I dont know if this is an illusion of not. The sentinels playing card, not the box but the card itself looks much thicker than normal as well(u can see at 0:20 of the preview when Andrei did the faro).

But this is a cool deck, very interested in how it feels like!

Aug 23, 2009
I personally love the new site design, it's brighter, upbeat, sleek.... and best of all - HAPPY! YAY! :eek: ha
Not to mention the fact that it's very user friendly, intuitive, and highly advanced for browsing and locating magic/cardistry tricks and effects.

Sentinels feel great, the most amazing box I've ever seen - the metallic ink is just insane.

Love it!

-Andrei Jikh
i totally agree with andrei, i cant wait to get smoke a colorblind. soo psyched!

heyzen

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
Wow! The new design is amazing! I love the new logo, the iPhone compatibility, the way that the tricks are sectioned off, the color scheme! Damn! The entire feel of the site is "we started underground in the boiler room and we've worked our way up to the top floor of the skyscraper"! Cheers, have a beer and get some sleep!

Edit: I will say that although I like the really awesome After Effects job on the new intro... I'm going to miss the opening set of music notes that simply said "this is Theory11".

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results