t11.bulletin - New Site Launched + New Products

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I have to admit, the new design is way more appealing. Now that its compatible with iPhone/iPod Touch I can order straight from there! AWESOME! I'm digging Smoke and Colorblind, but both would cause me to go broke quickly. I think I'll save Colorblind for later cause I'm never at a table. Smoke is......insane. Something I would really use. I was always fascinated by the Ultrasmoke 2000 system, but seeing that you have a strange and weird hookup wearing a jacket, being corrosive, and the smoke was dangerous, I was disappointed that something like this never came along when I wanted it. NOW IT'S HERE!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
Yeah, more or less totally broken on IE... other than that, design has grown on me. I like how smooth everything looks and now the page flows. Kudos to the design team...

I know you all are mac guys, but IE is about %50 of the market. :)

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Looks a lot different! I like the bright, but for some reason it feels harder to read than just black text on a white background. I'm looking forward to looking around. (Oh, and pressing tab on the login screen selected boxes in a weird order)

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Ummmm, yeahh. I love theory11 no matter what. But i really like the old site better. It had the feeling of true underground magic. I will defiantly still buy from T11 and participate in the forums like always, but i guess i will just have to get used to the new site.

-blake.

Apr 20, 2010
@Propagandas. My favorite deck on this site (hopefully soon to be overtaken by sentinels) are badassery to the highest degree, but they are practically black and white. Black and tan which is not all that colorful. I like decks like these though, they're easy to mark ;D.

Oct 8, 2007
Charleston, SC
There are a ton of great new features to the site, like the filtering option in the tricks section - which is sooo slick. Also contacting our crazy awesome support staff is easier than ever.

nlvan - We're going to do everything possible to keep Smoke in stock, but you should jump on it ASAP. Given the demand already for this there's a really good chance it will sell out prior to you returning home.

Light-Flyer - Thanks for noticing :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results