Everything is nice but....

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Yessir - we will be posting an update on that within the next 24 hours or so, as soon as we knock out some of bugs on the site and get a little bit of sleep!

May 10, 2009
philippines
personally, I don't like the new site.. :( The mysterious type T11 is now gone, I mean, this is like TheCuso.info or dananddave.com look-alike...I miss the mysterious feel of the site, where there are small images of new media, 1on1, and others....huhu and the logo, it's like from a cartoon hero show, like Justice League or Avengers...waaah!! why this guys? i'm so sad...seriously... :(

Sep 3, 2007
personally, I don't like the new site.. :( The mysterious type T11 is now gone, I mean, this is like TheCuso.info or dananddave.com look-alike...I miss the mysterious feel of the site, where there are small images of new media, 1on1, and others....huhu and the logo, it's like from a cartoon hero show, like Justice League or Avengers...waaah!! why this guys? i'm so sad...seriously... :(

I randomly logged in today and I cannot say I like the look and feel of the new site. But that is how the cookie crumbles I suppose.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results