Invisible decks without the DVD

Jun 10, 2010
I'm going to assume the decks work like refills, and if you send them proof of the DVD and need another one (worn out, lost deck, etc.), they will sell it to you. If you mean initially buying it without buying the dvd, then no idea.

Jul 14, 2010
you can buy invisible decks in pretty much every single magic shop

you can even get then on amazon.com :p

Jun 10, 2010
Yeah, but can you get them for the following decks?

* Bicycle (Red)
* Split Spades
* Bee Stingers
* Bicycle 125 (Red)
* Bicycle Centurions
* Tally-Ho (Red)
* Bicycle Guardians

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
A lot of Invisible decks are around 15 dollars alone and T11 is selling the deck and a dvd for that price. I think you should get the dvd you might learn something you didn't know before or get some ideas you didn't think of before

May 9, 2008
While easy, it can be time consuming, and it's not convenient. For $15 you get an invisible deck already made and a DVD! That's a great value.

What I'd like to know is does the DVD teach just the main trick? Or does it teach you several tricks you can do with an invisible deck?

Aug 8, 2010
orlando florida
While easy, it can be time consuming, and it's not convenient. For $15 you get an invisible deck already made and a DVD! That's a great value.

What I'd like to know is does the DVD teach just the main trick? Or does it teach you several tricks you can do with an invisible deck?

yeah i was wondering the same thing. im acctually thinking about buying this because it JUSTIN KREDIBLE and you can get an included deckfor some nicee cards. but i probbably wouldnt use it that often

While easy, it can be time consuming, and it's not convenient. For $15 you get an invisible deck already made and a DVD! That's a great value.?

I've made my own decks since I was ten years old. It's not time consuming or inconvenient in any way. Just prepare the cards overnight, and you're all set. A can of the necessary spray goes for $5.00 at any hardware store, and you get enough to make dozens of decks from any design you want. The can I'm using now has lasted me longer than a year. In my opinion, that's obviously more bang for your buck...

RS.

May 9, 2008
Hmmmm. Do you make them indoors? I can't. My wife has serious allergies, the fumes would make her sick. Doing them outside poses a problem with wind and dirt, ect. It's called roughing spray right? How is making you're own deck as convenient as buying a premade deck?

Jun 10, 2010
The spray's cheaper, for one. It's a lot faster then waiting for shipping if you're ordering online, and the spray can make a lot more decks if you do it yourself.

I typically make mine in the garage so it doesn't bother the wifey or pets in the house. The spray I buy is actually marketed as Dull Cote Matte Finish; it's the same thing as roughing spray. It's available in any hobby shop or hardware store in the spray-paint aisle. Personally, I believe it's more convenient because it's ultimately cheaper in the long run, and you don't have to go out to a novelty magic shop or wait a week for a deck to be delivered after ordering one online. That, and you also have the freedom to custom-make your own deck with any design you want. I've just always preferred making my own props. To me, it's worth the minimal DIY effort. To each his own though.

RS.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 9, 2008
Good point Romeo, I guess it all depends on what you're looking for. Perhaps I'll give it a try for the heck of it. There is something to be said for the pride you feel of making your own well-made gimmick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results