Package Received!

Dec 26, 2009
I got my package in the mail today from being one of the 5 winners from the Riddle Comp.

Casey's package was pretty cool because he was the first to receive his prize and he also had it hand delivered by t11.

BUT!

I GOT A BRICK OF SENTINELS! Not just one deck, A BRICK!

Very cool T11!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I got my package in the mail today from being one of the 5 winners from the Riddle Comp.

Casey's package was pretty cool because he was the first to receive his prize and he also had it hand delivered by t11.

BUT!

Very cool T11!

No way.....that's awesome man. I wish they hand delivered a brick to my house! Just kidding, having the first deck of the Sentinels ever made is really awesome. I could have sold it, but I'm keeping not only for the value of having it, but because I've already used it quite a lot and the deck keeps getting better every time I use it. Definitely recommend getting one. For all the people who "don't like the backs" or "Oh its black and white again", GET OVER IT! You guys aren't in control of how they make their decks look! Get them for the feel. And because it's a custom deck don't think you can't perform with them. You get asked more to inspect a deck of Bicycles than a custom deck (I've tested it out quite a few times).

-Casey

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
While it was the first deck shipped, I don't believe it was the first one ever made.

I could be wrong but I highly doubt it.

Jul 18, 2010
Long Island, New York

BUT!

Very cool T11!
Thats awesome. They sure know how to throw a party haha. I cant wait till i get mine!

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
I quote the Official Notice:

"What you hold is the first deck off the press.

Congratulations,

Jonathan Bayme"

I think it is.....:)

Wow that's pretty lucky. But even though you have the first deck off the press to be sold, I still doubt it was the first one made. Not just to put you down but if you have the first one ever made, then how did Andrei make the video? Just saying

Jul 18, 2010
Long Island, New York
Wow that's pretty lucky. But even though you have the first deck off the press to be sold, I still doubt it was the first one made. Not just to put you down but if you have the first one ever made, then how did Andrei make the video? Just saying

They could have just set the first deck aside for him. I doubt Andrei HAD to use the first off the press...and who knows when that video was shot?They made the first batch, set the first one aside, and gave Andrei the other.

Aug 19, 2009
That's too sweet! The first deck and a brick! How long does it take you, roughly, to go through a brick of cards?

Oh, and speaking of bricks... Does anyone know where to get extra empty brick boxes? I need to somehow locate about ten or so. :)

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
The first decks off the presses are typically flawed and are scrapped or kept in sheet form. But it's still sweet that they sent you one before it was actually available to purchase. That really is prize enough.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results