Big Problem: Confirmation email

Oct 5, 2008
So I purchased Smoke, and went through the entire process order and everything. The problem is that when I clicked complete my order it just brought me to a blank page. Then I check my card and it says that it charged me twice for the trick. And at it , it says I didn't purchase anything so I got no confirmation email or anything. So in a nutshell I bought Smoke it processed the order but it only took the money not giving me the trick. Has anyone had this problem before? Thankyou.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
You should submit a ticket...wherever that is.

Or just PM JB and he will get it resolved very quickly.

Aug 13, 2009
submit a ticketto the Support Team.. They have one of the best support teams I've encountered and will be more than happy to fix this for you, even though they're all sleep deprived! Hope you like Smoke :) The ticket button is at the bottom under the line that says section and the link to it is "Support". OR here's a link, if you feel like being lazy

http://www.theory11.com/contact.php

Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
If you haven't clicked complete your order twice, i think it's not likely to charge you twice.

But anyway, contact the support team and they will be happy to solve your problem.

Oct 5, 2008
Thankyou all and I did send a ticket but no answer. And It said 1 order is pending and the other is cancelled but it still took the money off the card. im just ticked off a bit 54$ just gone...Hopefully I'll hear back from someone soon.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Dontavius,

Have no fear. The superheroes that work in our support crew will make sure this is resolved and fixed up ASAP. For everyone else, note that our new support page is at www.theory11.com/contact.php (or you can hit the Send a Message button at the bottom of ANY page on the new site).

Aug 9, 2010
Hello guy's

Same problem, but i'm french and i have few problem to understand everything. I sent a mail to support 4 hours ago, i hope some help.

In my case, i ordered 2 Sentinels.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results