Was there a reason my post was removed?

Mar 19, 2009
Calgary, AB
I made a post about giving magicians a special $500 deal for complete website design. Im wondering why it was removed?

Im just trying to help fellow magicians, as most magician website really aren't the best designed.

If I some how broke a rule please let me know.

Thanks and keep performing all!

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
I think that that was considered spam.

That is actually what I thought of the thread when I saw it.

Aug 13, 2009
I quote the T11 OFFICIAL FORUM RULES on this one -

On TRADING/SELLING MATERIAL:

* This is a place to discuss magic. We’d prefer that you keep all trading and selling of personal items to other venues. Few people would like to know about your eBay auction for a Chicken McNugget that strangely resembles Chris Kenner’s profile. Actually, I’m lying. That would be insane. I’d bid on it. But a slightly used Invisible Deck? Not so much.

On ADVERTISING:

* If your product is really that good, it will get around on its own. No need to market it here.

So I guess that your post probably fell under one of thos two things.. and they removed it! Check you PM's they may have sent you a mesage explaining it to you. What you can do is you can put your offer and the details of your offer in your signature instead of a thread. That way, whenever you post, someone will see it. That's generally the answer people have for this situation. :)

Mar 19, 2009
Calgary, AB
Great idea about signature! I didnt mean my post as spam but I guess I can see how some might take it that way. My post had honest intentions behind it. I really just want to help magicians out.

Thanks everyone for your replies!

I quote the T11 OFFICIAL FORUM RULES on this one -

On TRADING/SELLING MATERIAL:

* This is a place to discuss magic. We’d prefer that you keep all trading and selling of personal items to other venues. Few people would like to know about your eBay auction for a Chicken McNugget that strangely resembles Chris Kenner’s profile. Actually, I’m lying. That would be insane. I’d bid on it. But a slightly used Invisible Deck? Not so much.

On ADVERTISING:

* If your product is really that good, it will get around on its own. No need to market it here.

So I guess that your post probably fell under one of thos two things.. and they removed it! Check you PM's they may have sent you a mesage explaining it to you. What you can do is you can put your offer and the details of your offer in your signature instead of a thread. That way, whenever you post, someone will see it. That's generally the answer people have for this situation. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results