Luke Jermay - Buyer Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2008
I think Luke should come on here and reply to this thread and resolve this now. Personally, i don't think he would do it himself. If JB told him to do it and his stakes with T11 are on the line because of it, he would. This thread is over a week old, 13 pages, but Luke still cant get on here???? Yet he can reply to a message to JB - but Luke still doesn't really do anything, just excuses.

May 9, 2008
I would give LJ a little more time to respond. If he still hasn't after a month, I think it would be safe to assume that he's not going to respond. The US government doesn't have jurisdiction in the UK. You can't take someone to court who isn't there. Sure you may win the ruling in court, but that doesn't mean you're going to get your money. Let's say you do get Luke Jermay to court and he's ordered to pay. He can file an appeal, and keep the legal process going for some time.

I'm not sure what kind of a response you'd want to be honest. Anything that could be said in his defense would just be an excuse, and nothing short of immediate, and fast acting response to refunding and or correcting the mistake would be an injustice. Further, resolution or not, this puts a very negative light on Jermay that he may not be able to shake in the near future. I for one, won't be doing any business with him anytime soon, and neither would anyone else if they were wise.

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
I would give LJ a little more time to respond. If he still hasn't after a month, I think it would be safe to assume that he's not going to respond. The US government doesn't have jurisdiction in the UK. You can't take someone to court who isn't there. Sure you may win the ruling in court, but that doesn't mean you're going to get your money. Let's say you do get Luke Jermay to court and he's ordered to pay. He can file an appeal, and keep the legal process going for some time.

Technically, you can sue anyone. It won't matter if he's not in the country. Which is why it would be more prudent to make a police report.

CalvinTan

Elite Member
Just a quick update:

I e-mailed Rob Domenech back and let him know I would rather receive his e-book instead of having him pay out of his pocket for what happened. He e-mailed me back the same day with his e-book.

This does not excuse Luke Jermay's actions however I will wait 30 days since my e-mail to him before I make anymore comments.

May 9, 2008
I'm not sure what kind of a response you'd want to be honest. Anything that could be said in his defense would just be an excuse, and nothing short of immediate, and fast acting response to refunding and or correcting the mistake would be an injustice. Further, resolution or not, this puts a very negative light on Jermay that he may not be able to shake in the near future. I for one, won't be doing any business with him anytime soon, and neither would anyone else if they were wise.

Expect further injustice. I doubt anything is going to get settled anytime soon.

Technically, you can sue anyone. It won't matter if he's not in the country. Which is why it would be more prudent to make a police report.

Sure can sue anyone, but most likely won't do any good. Good luck collecting the money.

That is what you call a true friend. When a guy comes on here and admits he had a hand in it (even though unwillingly) and offers you either a refund from his pocket or an e-book with a $20 dollar value.

Ture dat, thats a very noble thing to do, even though I had absolutely nothing to do with any scams related to Luke that is a very respectful thing to do.

Aug 17, 2010
Greetings again! I have sent out a lot of copies of "Tips & Tricks", but I just want to make sure that no one was missed. If you still require resolution, please contact me at robdomenech@gmail.com.

@saborfang17 and @canadamagic, thanks for the kind words, however I just feel that I'm doing what any human with a heart would do: Make right with those that were wronged even if I didn't wrong them directly. To me, it's not a matter of business and/or reputation, it's a matter of decency and respect for a community that I love dearly.

Also, those of you who have my "Tips & Tricks" e-book, feel free to contact me with any questions. I feel that you should get the most out of your investment...even if it did cost just $1.99. ;)

-rob

Jun 10, 2010
@saborfang17 and @canadamagic, thanks for the kind words, however I just feel that I'm doing what any human with a heart would do: Make right with those that were wronged even if I didn't wrong them directly. To me, it's not a matter of business and/or reputation, it's a matter of decency and respect for a community that I love dearly.

-rob

Quoted for truth.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hey fellas...I know our mod team has left this open for quite awhile so everyone could speak their mind and get everything out there on the plate so...with that being said... I think I'm pretty sure this horse is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results