No genesis vol.2 in this year?

In saturday is release a new sait and 3 dvd , and new deck of cards.31 august(date of create theory11)In this day release date Genesis vol.2 or october?The release date in 2011,2012(is the end of this planet:))2013?
P.S.
In october-31-2009 the release the first volume of Genesis

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 20, 2010
In saturday is release a new sait and 3 dvd , and new deck of cards.31 august(date of create theory11)In this day release date Genesis vol.2 or october?The release date in 2011,2012(is the end of this planet:))2013?
P.S.
In october-31-2009 the release the first volume of Genesis

Ni znayu ;3.

I don't have a cyrillic keyboard, so I can't type it properly. Sorry Alexander.

This hasn't been released yet (the date) and I don't think it will until it is just about to come out and I'm sure it will be something official.

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
Andrei gave us some info about Vol2 via Facebook yesterday. Vol2 is already filmed, not edited yet, and it's gonna be released this year. That's all.
I'd like to translate my post into russian for Александр:
Андрей дал немного информации о Vol2 в Фейсбуке вчера. Vol2 уже снята на камеру, но ещё не смонтажирована, и релиз состоится в этом году.

May 9, 2008
hahahah, no not this week or august 31st. It hasn't even been edited yet! It probably won't be released until November.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
is no going be released for lowng time

Yeah, no offense dude, but I found this comment pretty disrespectful. You are basically mocking him for not knowing English well.

I don't think you would like that if it was done to you.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Hey guys,

Genesis V.2 is coming this year FOR SURE. I wish I could tell you all the actual release date but the truth is, no one actually knows for sure. No worries though, once its done, it will be insanity - all over again.

-Andrei Jikh

May 9, 2008
Yeah, no offense dude, but I found this comment pretty disrespectful. You are basically mocking him for not knowing English well.

I don't think you would like that if it was done to you.

Whoa whoa whoa. No disrespect intended. You need to chill. I was simply talking with a Russian accent in order for him to understand me better, because it's clear he understands his own style of writing English better. I was just writing in his style. What you take as disrespect I take as respect.

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
Whoa whoa whoa. No disrespect intended. You need to chill. I was simply talking with a Russian accent in order for him to understand me better, because it's clear he understands his own style of writing English better. I was just writing in his style. What you take as disrespect I take as respect.

That's not really the best way to help people who aren't familiar with a language. The best way is to use perfect, simple grammar.

As if people learn how to write another language phonetically with their own accent attached.

Are you multilingual? If not, please don't make assumptions about how to make cross language communication easier, because your approach is really bad.

May 9, 2008
That's not really the best way to help people who aren't familiar with a language. The best way is to use perfect, simple grammar.

As if people learn how to write another language phonetically with their own accent attached.

Are you multilingual? If not, please don't make assumptions about how to make cross language communication easier, because your approach is really bad.

Sent you a PM.

Thanks for the update Andrei. Excited to see some previews.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results