Split Spades?

C

Cardmaster211

When are the split spades coming? I'm going to place a new order of bee stingers, tallys and sentenials and split spades but split spades are sold out!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I believe David has these in production now and we're expecting news on them soon, but we have not heard of any immediate completion date. As soon as we get word on an estimated time of completion, will definitely post and let everyone know.

Aug 3, 2010
London
i got a quick question i just bought the bee version of the split spades and only after buying i realised there was a different version to the bee ones, my question is how much different is the bee's finish, stock, handling to the other version on theory11? and is the bee one totally crap compared to the liniod finish one?

thanks

Do you know if these are going to be the same as the lions?

From my knowledge, the Split Spades Lions 1st edition have sold out. What David is currently working on would be a 2nd edition. I am sure there is a lot to work out as the new presses in Kentucky probably completely change the feel of the cards. In any case hold onto your 1st edition lions as they will soon be a collectable.

Angel_magic

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2010
From my knowledge, the Split Spades Lions 1st edition have sold out. What David is currently working on would be a 2nd edition. I am sure there is a lot to work out as the new presses in Kentucky probably completely change the feel of the cards. In any case hold onto your 1st edition lions as they will soon be a collectable.

Haha good... Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the new presses. Hopefully the new ones suck, because I just bought like 100 of the 1st's... x)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results