pop out move or B4

Apr 20, 2010
I can see the pop-out-move having utility in other card tricks. The b4 can only really be used on its own and I cannot see it's advantage in other tricks.

But I'd just save up for Genesis if I were in your shoes. If that had been out when I had started, it would have helped tons.

Jul 5, 2010
BEHIND YOU
I can see the pop-out-move having utility in other card tricks. The b4 can only really be used on its own and I cannot see it's advantage in other tricks.

But I'd just save up for Genesis if I were in your shoes. If that had been out when I had started, it would have helped tons.

Thanks, I was looking at Genesis and I know it says it's for beginners but is it really that easy.

Jun 10, 2010
does he teach the b4 cut in genesis???

The b4 cut is NOT taught in Genesis volume 1. That being said, it is possible he will introduce it in the 2nd or 3rd volumes of Genesis.. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'd recommend the Pop-out move, as it's got a lot of utility to it whereas the b4cut is just a flourish.

Aug 8, 2010
orlando florida
Woow those are two 1on1 s are complete oppisites. It just depends if you want a flourish or a sleight. I can do the b4 cut and I'm not the best flourisher so it's not too hard anddd no b4 isn't on genesis

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results