Thread by Wayne Houchin on Mindfreak...

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Hey guys... If you saw tonight's episode of Mindfreak, you saw Criss Angel perform thread by Wayne Houchin.... He did an extended version where it came out of his friends stomach... Obviously, his friend was in on the trick, but does anyone know how he did this?

Thanks,

Rupayan

PS, if anyone knows where to buy the effect where Criss figured out the word the spectator picked from a book, please tell me...

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
If you own Sean's SAW, then you have all the information you need.

On the book test, you can look up "Million Dollar Book Test". Or it could be a number of tests. Also, it could just be staged ahead of time.

Sep 3, 2007
Kentucky - Temporarily
it's not seans method. I perform the effect. It's called belly ribbons or yogi floss. I have a vid of me doing it in the stage section of the media area

I was about to say that. There are different versions.

And Criss pulled it from a friend's stomach? Some things I truly understand, but really? He's utilizing a specific methodology a little too much.

I watched David Blaine's Fearless DVD today, again. What a breath of fresh air.

|| sean ||

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
it's not seans method. I perform the effect. It's called belly ribbons or yogi floss. I have a vid of me doing it in the stage section of the media area

May not be exactly the same method, but I was just leading in the right direction. There are multiple methods to accomplish a lot of things. I've done it with Sean's method before is all I was saying. Not trying to give an end all be all.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results