SMOKE Charge

Jan 16, 2010
Hey T11. I just bought smoke, and I have been using it with amazing results! I have only one question. How long can one full charge last?

Thanks

Aug 23, 2009
i just bought smoke, now the gimmick sounds a lot more complicated then i imagined. charging it? activiating it with your hands?

Jan 16, 2010
@CRProductions: Well, it doesn't take that long to charge. I've used it a few times in a whole day and I really only charged it for like 20 minutes! I just want to know how long it takes to run out of power.

@ianedson: It's actually very simple. Once you get it, you'll see why it's impromptu and great.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
One full charge will last about a week of normal performances. The time it takes to charge varies depending on how much you have used it, but a few hours should provide enough power for a solid week of occasional use.

Jan 16, 2010
Actually, I have one more question. How long can one refill last? I was checking to see if it was empty today, and it seemed like I had no smoke. I just tested it again a few minutes from now and it worked perfectly. So, if I made as much smoke as the trailer had every single time, how many times would I be able to use one fill?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Actually, I have one more question. How long can one refill last? I was checking to see if it was empty today, and it seemed like I had no smoke. I just tested it again a few minutes from now and it worked perfectly. So, if I made as much smoke as the trailer had every single time, how many times would I be able to use one fill?

Each refill "unit" will last anywhere between 100 to 200 performances with normal use, depending on how much smoke you choose to produce. We provide enough supplies with purchase to last anywhere between 750 and 1,000 performances, so you won't need to purchase a refill pack any time soon. If and when you do, however, just contact our support team and we'll make sure you are taken care of.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hello! I'm really planning on buying this. Will this work for a 14 years old? Thanks.

It will work for anyone. I think they say it's intended for those 18 or older is because 18 is the legal age for smoking. If you blew smoke out of your mouth and a cop or adults were near by they would think it was actual cigarette smoke and you would probably get in trouble. It says INTENDED for those 18 years of age or older, so I think even though you are 14 you can still get it. I come to that conclusion because it doesn't say ONLY for 18 or older. It says Intended. I think you're good. Just be careful when you use it.

Jan 16, 2010
@j.bayme: Thanks again!

@Enzo: I'm still 17, but just a few months away from being 18. Of course friends and spectators will not care about your age, but like CRProductions said, the police might catch the smoke escaping from your mouth and imply that you were smoking.

Aug 14, 2010
@j.bayme: Thanks again!

@Enzo: I'm still 17, but just a few months away from being 18. Of course friends and spectators will not care about your age, but like CRProductions said, the police might catch the smoke escaping from your mouth and imply that you were smoking.

Well, I think I'll just be doing this at school during dismissal time. Is this like the electric touch that takes your magic to another level? What's your suggestion. Pls help. Thanks

Aug 14, 2010
Thank you CRProductions. Is this like the electric touch that takes your magic to another level?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Well, I think I'll just be doing this at school during dismissal time. Is this like the electric touch that takes your magic to another level? What's your suggestion. Pls help. Thanks

I think the addition of smoke gives the effect that sense of mystery that normal magic can't. It's hard to describe but producing smoke out of your mouth at random can really scratch heads. They'll be thinking about it for a while I'm sure. The routine Dan White teaches is a pretty strong effect I must say. It's direct, simple, and awesome. It is a very awesome utility device you will be incorporating into your current routines. This device takes it to a new level. For coin vanishes, they dont really see it vanish. You can use smoke to help them see it vanish. Like blow the smoke onto your hand to make it disappear, or have something appear. Possibilities literally are endless with this thing; has a lot of uses. Recommended from me more than Electric Touch. No hookups at all whatsoever. When you stare at the gimmick, you're like "Wow. This is just awesome."

-Casey

Aug 14, 2010
CRProductions. I just thought this idea just now. I think this is great to combine with the first part of lit? I really loved lit. But I have a problem that I don't want to say here because it might be exposed. I hope I could talk to you through yahoo messenger chat so that you could help me. I cannot use lit because of something:(.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
CRProductions. I just thought this idea just now. I think this is great to combine with the first part of lit? I really loved lit. But I have a problem that I don't want to say here because it might be exposed. I hope I could talk to you through yahoo messenger chat so that you could help me. I cannot use lit because of something:(.

Let me PM you

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results