SMOKE Charge

It will work for anyone. I think they say it's intended for those 18 or older is because 18 is the legal age for smoking. If you blew smoke out of your mouth and a cop or adults were near by they would think it was actual cigarette smoke and you would probably get in trouble. It says INTENDED for those 18 years of age or older, so I think even though you are 14 you can still get it. I come to that conclusion because it doesn't say ONLY for 18 or older. It says Intended. I think you're good. Just be careful when you use it.
I don't know what country you live in Casey, but I'm pretty positive there is no such thing as a "Legal Smoking Age" in the United States, at least no where I've heard of. There is a legal age to BUY tobacco products, which is 19 where I live, but there is no law against smoking before a certain age anywhere in the US. No cop will cause trouble for you.

Aug 15, 2010
I don't know what country you live in Casey, but I'm pretty positive there is no such thing as a "Legal Smoking Age" in the United States, at least no where I've heard of. There is a legal age to BUY tobacco products, which is 19 where I live, but there is no law against smoking before a certain age anywhere in the US. No cop will cause trouble for you.

Don't mean to offend, but this is completely wrong. It certainly WILL get you in trouble if you posess tobacco as a minor in the US, and anyone providing tobacco to a minor is doing something illegal.

Dec 14, 2008
Question?

I have a question about smoke. I am aware that there is a gimmick, the preview says so. anyway I was wondering if you have to have the gimmick in a certain place in order to do the trick?

Don't mean to offend, but this is completely wrong. It certainly WILL get you in trouble if you posess tobacco as a minor in the US, and anyone providing tobacco to a minor is doing something illegal.
No. It is illegal for minors to BUY tobacco. It is illegal to BUY tobacco FOR minors. In most states it is illegal to GIVE tobacco to a minor. However, despite all this, there are no laws against minors possessing tobacco or indeed smoking it, as long as it is not somewhere it is specifically prohibited. For example, a school.

I'm glad we've cleared that up, but it really isn't what this thread is about. And in any case, you don't use any tobacco anyway.

The now is correct. The us federal law is the same as the uk law on smoking. Its illegal to buy tobacco but not illegal to have or use BUT that is besides the point. We are recommending it to over 18s as we do not want to promote or advocate smoking to minors. I personally do not smoke tobacco and would not want to promote it to anyone else including minors so the 18 recommendation is there for that. I also know everyone else at theory 11 feels the same. Hope that clears that up.

Shayne. The gimmick is carried in your pocket mate.

Aug 13, 2010
Calgary AB
Hey guys I just got smoke but it didn't work :S so I charged it for 20 ish minutes and I'm still not getting anything. and the charger is blinking green and red back and forth and then eventually stays green.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results