Protected Forum For SMOKE?

Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles
JB...
Any chance of a protected forum for SMOKE buyers to discuss effects and presentation ideas?
It would be nice to trade stories and ideas for when to do the load and even how to use it in exsisting routines like card 2 mouth, and French Kiss.

-JOSH

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
JB...
Any chance of a protected forum for SMOKE buyers to discuss effects and presentation ideas?
It would be nice to trade stories and ideas for when to do the load and even how to use it in exsisting routines like card 2 mouth, and French Kiss.

-JOSH

I second this. I've come up with a few presentation ideas myself. Would be awesome to share these ideas!

May 9, 2008
I third that. I one of my questions last night to JB was if they could possibly release a dvd with other presentation ideas.

Jun 10, 2010
But smoke's only one move on one dvd, whereas most t11 releases have quite a few things on them. If there are going to be forums dedicated specifically to DVDs, shouldn't that be done with the other DVDs?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I third that. I one of my questions last night to JB was if they could possibly release a dvd with other presentation ideas.

Maybe the DVD with presentation ideas is a little too much, they have a LOT on their plate at the moment. Maybe they only put a few ideas on there so WE could build off of them and create our own stuff with it. I think the protected forum is better so there are unlimited amounts of ideas!

One of my ideas is for comedy, you can act like you've been shocked and smoke comes out of your mouth, kind of like you just got "fried". Another idea is also for a coin vanish. Can't go into much because I would expose the gimmick. But yea, a protected forum would be awesome!

Nov 8, 2007
I twelfth this.

I just ordered mine, and as Smoke is a utility that seems to have a lot of applications it seems a protected forum where owners of Smoke can share their ideas and build on each other's routines/applications/handlings would be an excellent idea.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results