Smoke And Mirrors V4

Jul 18, 2010
Do Smoke And Mirrors get ever back in stock???

If yes, when???

And one more thing. Will the Sentinels deck always be ther like the guardians or be soon gone and like the wynns??

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
I believe that Dan and Dave are making a Blue Version of Smoke and Mirrors so you just have to be patient.

Sentinels on the other hand will be produced "perpetually".

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
I believe that Dan and Dave are making a Blue Version of Smoke and Mirrors so you just have to be patient.
The question was about V4, not the V5 they are going to release. I think question about V4 getting back in stock should be asked to JB himself, not to the forum members. Shot him a PM. Or even maybe he's going to answer here.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
The question was about V4, not the V5 they are going to release. I think question about V4 getting back in stock should be asked to JB himself, not to the forum members. Shot him a PM. Or even maybe he's going to answer here.

Then why don't I answer that question? They will not. Ever.

There you go.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Every run of Dan and Dave's Smoke and Mirrors is a one time deal. Each is different. The V4 S&Ms will not be released again. If you want some, you best find a person willing to sell you them soon, before they end up as expensive as V1's.

Mar 7, 2009
Huntington, WV
WHEW thank the lord that sentinels are gonna be produced "perpetually" (I googled that word just to make sure lol). I was like so friggin worried that once I was gonna order some and they would be out of stock by the time I did. Whew thatmakes me feel better. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results