Mystery Card Idea

Dec 21, 2009
WOW Nick. Ever since your first of videos I have always been extremely interested in your material. This is one of my favorite videos, the trick is really clever, I have nevr seen anything like it. Althouhg may I ask, what song is playing in the background?

Feb 21, 2009
WOW Nick. Ever since your first of videos I have always been extremely interested in your material. This is one of my favorite videos, the trick is really clever, I have nevr seen anything like it. Althouhg may I ask, what song is playing in the background?

I second that. I really love this effect Nick. Really clever switch.

Apr 20, 2010
Every time you release a video, it's a gem. Really now, all of your videos are awesome. What is that control called? You've used it in both the sandwich video and this one. It's neat and a great idea.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Every time you release a video, it's a gem. Really now, all of your videos are awesome. What is that control called? You've used it in both the sandwich video and this one. It's neat and a great idea.

It's a bluff pass which Dan and Dave teach on The Trilogy - Tricks DVD. Nick, love the effect man. Great job.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
You handle doubles in the sexiest and most natural way I have ever seen. Do you have any tips for us? I mean, don't get me wrong, the effect is great but your doubles amaze me.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
The bluff pass can also be found in Josh Jay's tutorial on VanishingInc under the "Revolver Shift". Ten bucks, and a lot of value, I hear.

Great video, too. I'm curious as to the exact procedure, so I'll maybe PM you.

Ian

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Awesome effect Nick!

nlvan,

The control used is the Bluff Pass, besides the Trilogy's Tricks DVD, it can also be found on this very site as a 1on1 for about $5

CLICK HERE.

Hope this helps.

- Jenai

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results