theory11.bulletin - New Designer Apparel Released

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
You may have seen a glimpse of them on last week's episode of HBO's Entourage (worn by main character - Adrian Grenier). Today, they are released on theory11. A new line of designer apparel available now, produced under an exclusive license with the United States Playing Card Company.

The shirts are available in several different styles - as well as a designer hat bearing the USPCC emblem and Bicycle logo on the back. All of the items are produced on high-end, vintage apparel. Quality is beyond comparison. They are not cheap, and they are not intended to be. Only the highest quality materials are used, and all elements are manufactured in the USA.

We are proud to continue our collaboration with USPCC and Jacks & Jokers apparel to bring you these items at prices 25% off what they have sold for in high-end retail stores across the USA. Check 'em out! Practice in style.

http://www.theory11.com/gear/bicycle-king-shirt.php

http://www.theory11.com/gear/bee-joker-vintage-shirt.php

http://www.theory11.com/gear/bicycle-hat.php

Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
Oh man I would love that king shirt but 50 dollars is bananas. I don't think I'll ever spend that much on a shirt.

It looks like an amazing shirt no doubt but uhh yeah...folks gotta eat.

Jun 14, 2009
Yeah. I'm with Haunter on this one. Love the shirts. Would totally get them but 50 bucks is way out of my reach.

Jul 7, 2008
Agree with Haunter.. The price is high for a shirt.. make it $29.95-39.95.. Just my suggestion.. Cheers

Sep 14, 2007
Looks good

They look great. I'm afraid though, at $50 I'd rather invest in some magic equipment and look like an ordinary joe :/

I agree, I think asking for $50 is a bit steep. I understand if they are in limited quantity and I'm sure they're super comfy/soft...but they're not even long sleeved! $50 I'd drop on a coat. Not on a tee. Regardless, hats off to sweet clothing.

Oct 25, 2008
Cool! They look great. But $50 is way out of my ballpark. Id rather get 5 shirts from puma or something for the same price...they can't be much better quality than puma shirts.

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Yeah I agree. In first saw them and thought they looked pretty sick. Then I saw 50 bucks. 50 bucks I would pay for like a sweater or something. This is like Abercrombie and Fitch prices! haha

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey guys, just to clarify, these shirts were not manufactured by theory11. They were manufactured by JACKS&JOKERS under exclusive license from the USPCC. They are definitely not just "Hanes Beefy Tee" shirts relabeled and marked up - they are true designer shirts that are selling right now as we speak in some of the country's most high-end stores (Fred Segal, etc). Comparing them with shirts that cost $10 is a bit like comparing a Ferrari to a Vespa. They both get you from one place to another, but they're not the same.

That said, theory11 has absolutely no control over the current price. J&J were gracious enough to allow us to sell the items for 25% off their normal price ($49.95 instead of $62.00), but they are a designer product and the price reflects such.

We realize that these are not for everyone, and we will keep your feedback in mind as we continue to add (and design) new gear items. I would recommend that everyone check out the hats as well - the price on those ($24.95) is VERY reasonable for a quality item. The hats have a stretchable back panel that makes them one size fits all. They're awesome!

Sep 14, 2007
Hey guys, just to clarify, these shirts were not manufactured by theory11. They were manufactured by JACKS&JOKERS under exclusive license from the USPCC. They are definitely not just "Hanes Beefy Tee" shirts relabeled and marked up - they are true designer shirts that are selling right now as we speak in some of the country's most high-end stores (Fred Segal, etc). Comparing them with shirts that cost $10 is a bit like comparing a Ferrari to a Vespa. They both get you from one place to another, but they're not the same.

That said, theory11 has absolutely no control over the current price. J&J were gracious enough to allow us to sell the items for 25% off their normal price ($49.95 instead of $62.00), but they are a designer product and the price reflects such.

We realize that these are not for everyone, and we will keep your feedback in mind as we continue to add (and design) new gear items. I would recommend that everyone check out the hats as well - the price on those ($24.95) is VERY reasonable for a quality item. The hats have a stretchable back panel that makes them one size fits all. They're awesome!

Hey man, you're totally right -- I don't think any of us are comparing the product to cheapo walmart shirts, for sure. I think that most of us don't (or like myself, can't!) shop at designer stores, and thus, the prices are a bit of a shock. That said, again, totally love how they look and wish I had some more of that green to throw at something like this.

The hat, however, I totally agree with as being reasonably priced. Might pick one up just to satisfy the inner nerd in me.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Awsome. I will get a hat and a t shirt for sure.

50 might seem much, but quality t shirts like these is something that you can use for years, and just like a great pair of jeans, they will just get better and better.

Aug 8, 2010
What kind of example are you trying to set? Vince is damn near addicted to drugs this season, and dating an adult film star. Is this who we should emulate? If Ari was wearing it, different story...

I'll order some next paycheck.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
What kind of example are you trying to set? Vince is damn near addicted to drugs this season, and dating an adult film star. Is this who we should emulate? If Ari was wearing it, different story...

Haha - I agree! Although I think that Ari's shirts would be way more expensive.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results