Lee Asher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2010
Lithuania
I just notice that all of Lee Ashers 1-on-1`s are gone. The only thing thats left is Witness DVD. Why did you took them out Theory11?

I just notice that all of Lee Ashers 1-on-1`s are gone. The only thing thats left is Witness DVD. Why did you took them out Theory11?

The same with Aaron fisher. There were some great 1-on-1's for both of them too. I think (and this is just speculation) that it is because they both branched off and currently have their OWN websites. I am just glad I got the Outjogged Herman Shift 1-on-1 before it was taken down. BEST HERMAN EVER. Aside from the spread pass of course.

Cheers

Oni

Jun 10, 2010
I never really found out why Panic by Aaron Fisher is gone I really wanted that. Can someone tell me?

Something along the lines of altering the backs of Bicycle decks? Somebody told me that USPCC learned that it alters the backs of the cards so it's not made anymore. I've seen some people make their own gimmicks, however, I'm not sure if the instructions to making one comes on the DVD.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
I never really found out why Panic by Aaron Fisher is gone I really wanted that. Can someone tell me?

They ran out. Simply put they had no more in stock and Aaron had no plans to make more and his contract was up with T11 so they parted ways to pursue different paths. Same with Lee, contracts end, as far as i know their is no ill will between any of them and its just the natural progression of life. But yes the USPCC's new policies on gaff may have been part of the reason Aaron chose not to produce anymore but ultimately even if he had they probably wouldn't have been sold here.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
They ran out. Simply put they had no more in stock and Aaron had no plans to make more and his contract was up with T11 so they parted ways to pursue different paths. Same with Lee, contracts end, as far as i know their is no ill will between any of them and its just the natural progression of life.

I respect Aaron and Lee very much but I'm kinda disapointed by the lack of commitment within theory11. When theory11 first came out they prided themselves for having some of the greatest minds in the magic world which was true but then Aaron and Lee release a few things and just leave within like the first year of the company??? Same thing with Wayne Houchin; you gotta love all of them but seriously, it sucks to see the lack of commitment... =/

I understand they wanted to branch off and do their own thing and that's cool and all but I wish they could have stayed longer or something....

Jun 10, 2010
I respect Aaron and Lee very much but I'm kinda disapointed by the lack of commitment within theory11. When theory11 first came out they prided themselves for having some of the greatest minds in the magic world which was true but then Aaron and Lee release a few things and just leave within like the first year of the company??? Same thing with Wayne Houchin; you gotta love all of them but seriously, it sucks to see the lack of commitment... =/

I understand they wanted to branch off and do their own thing and that's cool and all but I wish they could have stayed longer or something....

I just wish they still had the 1-on-1's that Lee Asher and Aaron Fisher did while here @ t11. I've heard the ones they did were amazing and worth buying.

Likenthrope

Banned
Jan 31, 2009
Theory 11 is going down fast. This website design is horrible and now the artists are bailing out like rats deserting a sinking ship!

Nov 10, 2007
Theory 11 is going down fast. This website design is horrible and now the artists are bailing out like rats deserting a sinking ship!

How is Theory11 going down fast? They are a great company with great intentions, I don't see in any way how they are going down at all.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008

The artists aren't 'bailing' ... you're only just noticing that they've parted ways. Aaron's contract ended like a year ago. Wayne's been doing his own thing for at least that long, I think. I'm not sure about Lee, but I'm guessing it was about the same. This isn't a new or sudden thing.

As has been said, in an artistic community people will join up and part ways constantly as artistic goals grow and change. We also have no idea what's going on behind the scenes with T11 or any of these artists. They may have just been unable to continue to dedicate time to T11 with their own projects in the works. Who could blame them for putting food on their own plates?

Likenthrope

Banned
Jan 31, 2009
The artists aren't 'bailing' ... you're only just noticing that they've parted ways. Aaron's contract ended like a year ago. Wayne's been doing his own thing for at least that long, I think. I'm not sure about Lee, but I'm guessing it was about the same. This isn't a new or sudden thing.

As has been said, in an artistic community people will join up and part ways constantly as artistic goals grow and change. We also have no idea what's going on behind the scenes with T11 or any of these artists. They may have just been unable to continue to dedicate time to T11 with their own projects in the works. Who could blame them for putting food on their own plates?

"Bailin", "part ways" same difference! The site design still sucks. T11 is definitely tanking big time!

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
"Bailin", "part ways" same difference! The site design still sucks. T11 is definitely tanking big time!

Of course, how careless of me. We'll ignore the fact that they've just made major releases (with resulting buzz reverberating through the various forums and social media sites), and that the forums are just as busy as they've ever been, and definitely place the bets on your opinion that the design 'sucks'. I don't see why you'd even bother reloading the page, T11 is obviously doomed and will be shut down within the hour. You should just forget that it exists and not waste your time checking back.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Likenthrope, you have to be joking. We've worked around the clock and have been joined by 4 new artists in the past month, released 7 products in the past 30 days, produced content with over 36 of magic's most respected artists in the past three years, sponsored and helped organize Magic-Con and the Essential Magic Conference in the past six months - and have the most active forum in magic, full of knowledgeable, passionate practitioners of cardistry and magic around the world. I also noticed that you have been banned twice from this forum with two different usernames. I congratulate you on this third ban. You are welcome back at any time if you choose to start posting a positive, professional manner.

We removed the 1-on-1 videos from Lee and Aaron months ago. They requested them to be removed, and we acted accordingly with respect to their wishes. It was their decision and we of course respect it and wish them the best. On the bright side, we've released 20+ new 1-on-1's since then. So there is plenty to practice and have fun with. On that note, let's return to discussion of magic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results