one handed card shot..

Aug 24, 2009
Surabaya
hey,anyone here know how to do shot only one card from right hand to left hand..
it's looks like the bullet shot from the andrei jikh..
but andrei jikh using a deck to do the shot..
you can found this move in the virts video..
and this move very beautiful after doing the flicker..
so,please share what the name and who know how to perform it..
please share here..
thank's...

sorry for my bad english..

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
hey, no video necessary, what your referring to is "Flicker Shot" a move created, like flicker and firefly by Huron. He hasn't released it yet but is said to be releasing it eventually. It is pretty bada$$

Aug 24, 2009
Surabaya
because the huron flicker shot is not yet released..
so,what is that flourish move..
i searching for the tutorial in many website but still don't get it..

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
okay, apparently your just looking for any one hand card shot cause your listed 3 different ones. The one's in the virts videos is indeed the Flicker shot, the one in that other guys video i have no idea as its not shown, the video cuts in with the card already in the air, and andrei's i dont know but it utilizes the pinky so just watch it and play with it. I dont recognize it as anything released..

umm.. i doubt this is the huron flicker shot..
bcause in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-AMBcMhnI
at 0.57-0.58..
and in andrei jikh - sentinels trailer you can see it at 1.01 - 1.02

I'm not sure it's really anything special. I have been doing this for a few years. All that needs to be done is pinch each corner of one short side of the card with the first finger and thumb. Then release off the thumb and the card will snap through the air.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
There is the thing canadamagic is talking about. Where you basically hold a card by two corners with your thumb and index finger, bending it a bit. By sliding your thumb back and off the card, the tension will release thus flicking off. Most people, even laymen, know this method. Gregory Wilson also teaches a method to do the same with 2 cards sticking together as a single. Can be found in either Card Stunts or Pyrotechnic Pasteboards.
Theres the Flicker Shot... Which I cannot find in the Virtuoso video... But a link would be nice.
Theres the one in the sentinels video which I also believe to be the one used in the link. This is quite common, usually with a deck. Daniel Madison teaches a version with the deck...I forgot the name but its basically just held between two or three fingers, alternating in "top/bottom" placement. By snapping the fingers in opposite directions, you can get the card to twirl. Its hard to explain, but I am sure you have seen or done it at one point or another.
There are many other ways to perform one handed shots but I can not be bothered to type them out. PM me for more info Hyeon

Aug 24, 2009
Surabaya
yup the one like that..
i think,we can learn the method by looking the video in slow motion.. :)
that's looks cool with the flicker..

Aug 8, 2010
When i need to throw one card from one hand to the other, i mostly use "instant replay" (with one or one and a half rotations), looks good to me :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results