short fingers

Jul 18, 2010
I post that whenever I see a small hands/fingers etc thread. Not that you are complaining but that video is inspiring

Aug 8, 2010

oh god you think you're original? this video gets posted on all magic forums at least once a month... And it proves nothing.

The answer is YES. Short fingers are worse for flourishing than long ones. I cannot even imagine that somebody can disagree.
But it doesn't mean that things are impossible if you have short or average fingers. You just need more (or much more) practice that longfingered dudes. That's it.

Jul 18, 2010
oh god you think you're original? this video gets posted on all magic forums at least once a month... And it proves nothing.

The answer is YES. Short fingers are worse for flourishing than long ones. I cannot even imagine that somebody can disagree.
But it doesn't mean that things are impossible if you have short or average fingers. You just need more (or much more) practice that longfingered dudes. That's it.

Somebody is a little upset. I don't see why I'm getting crap for posting that. When did I say it was original or that no one had posted it before. I know it has. I mean for god sakes it has 8 thousand view on youtube. Most likely from this and other magic forums. There is absolutely no need for you to get hostile. I never said long fingers don't help. If you can find me saying that I will gladly leave the forum. Im just saying that it is so useless when people complain about finger size. Maybe it harder for you to do it. So what? Anything can be done when you practice it enough. Hence the video. Besides, if I saw a flourisher with crazy small hands I'd be even more impressed. It seems like that is basically what you are saying too but you don't need to attack the video for it.

Aug 8, 2010
ah, man, i'm sorry if i sounded rude.
I just use this attitude in all aspects of my life: if someone is in much worse situation that you, it still doesn't mean that you are in GOOD situation...

Jul 18, 2010
ah, man, i'm sorry if i sounded rude.
I just use this attitude in all aspects of my life: if someone is in much worse situation that you, it still doesn't mean that you are in GOOD situation...

Its alright dude. I shouldn't have been so accusatory to start with. Everyone is different and it is hard to interpret what you mean completely on the internet anyways.

And all was well.

Connor

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results