Smoke questions

May 7, 2009
So i just baught smoke and i love it but im having two problems. one: i cant seam to get a good, thick cloud of smoke to come out. two: it leaves a weird taste in my mouth.

Any tips?
PM me if you think your answer leads to exposure

Jul 7, 2008
Same problem.. Does get the smoke like in the trailer. . [Edited to be safe of exposure]

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 14, 2010
Virginia
I also have the same problem except i cant get any smoke to come out. I believe i followed the dvd correctly but i am still not getting any results. I would appreciate if someone could PM me and give me any suggestions on how to fix the problem.
Thanks in advance,
Adhiraaj

Nov 8, 2007
And this is why a protected forum would be infinitely useful.
Agreed. I'm surprised one hasn't been set up already.

If anyone still needs any help with anything feel free to PM me. I've been using Smoke quite a bit and I'm loving it.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey guys, be sure you are "using" the cap end of the Sharpie, not the bottom. That may explain the issue you are having. If you are still unclear on how to make it work, or if you believe you may have a defective unit (very rare), no worries - simply contact our support team for assistance.

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Not to reveal anything, but I originally had the same problem. But it took a while for the gimmick to get working to its full potential. The only thing I know to say about that is be patient. Personally I think it's supposed to leave kind of a funny taste in your mouth seeing as that's kind of what's going on (if that makes any sense at all)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results